• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Parternship with Sportingo

S

Sportingo

Hello, My name is Rechavia and I'm forums coordinator at Sportingo.com.

Our site has just struck a partnership agreement with your forum, and I would like to invite all of you to take advantage of it. Sportingo is a unique site, which employs professional editors and focuses solely and fan content from around the world.

So if you want to take a first shot at being a sports journalist, or just share your writing with a much larger audience while still bringing credit and benefit to this forum - please submit some articles to us.

Go to Sportingo Registration Page
to register, and please, PLEASE don't forget to enter the url for this forum when you do. That way, each time you submit an article, a link to the forum will appear so people can come and argue with you here if they like, and they'll know this is where the content originated. You can either submit material you've already posted on the forum, or write new material and post it on the forum as you send it to us (either way, it'll appear on the forum first due to our editing process).

I will be looking at the forums for posts that could be posted on Sportingo, but if you've written something that you feel is good and worthy of publication, please don't hesitate to send me a link.

I will also, from time to time, be posting links to articles on Sportingo which I think you will find relevant to your ongoing discussions.

I hope this collaboration proves fruitful for both sides, and I look forward to your writings.

Latest posts