• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Patch 2016 help

geostar

Bench Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Stormers
Oke so I've created a super 18 patch. The tournament I replaced was Heineken Cup. Each team play their group teams twice and 2 other games from other groups. So 8 games in total. Now when I start the tournament (say with stormers). Now the problem: Fixtures. I have the stormers playing 2 games on the same day and the game crashes after playing the first game. Is it possible to change the fixures to my own dates? This is similar to what FH studios did with the 4 nations tournaments

Oke so I've created a super 18 patch. The tournament I replaced was Heineken Cup. Each team play their group teams twice and 2 other games from other groups. So 8 games in total. Now when I start the tournament (say with stormers). Now the problem: Fixtures. I have the stormers playing 2 games on the same day and the game crashes after playing the first game. Is it possible to change the fixures to my own dates? This is similar to what FH studios did with the 4 nations tournaments

Hello my friend!!! Is very dificulty this mode at not imposible...

sorry for my inglish!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello boys i am create new kit for season super rugby 2016 and others teams !!!

Sorry for my inglish!! :-D:-D

Hello my friend!!! Is very dificulty this mode at not imposible...

sorry for my inglish!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello boys i am create new kit for season super rugby 2016 and others teams !!!

Sorry for my inglish!! :-D:-D

That's awesome peter83. Can't wait for your mods! Have you heard FH Studios is trying to make a RWC 2015 patch but he needs help. He is the only one who is making it. Maybe you can help him.

Hey peter what kits have you already done? I've done a couple (the easier ones) still need to work on my photoshop skills though. And for that tournament I found is impossible to make it as I explained. But I can change the fixtures so u only play your 3 homes games in the same group and away games from another group. So still 6 games per team

I'm really hoping for a new R08 patch. Can't stand RC3. It still needs work. Ball ripping is crazy, and overall gameplay sucks.

Latest posts