• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PC Controller

Im using Logitech cordless RumblePad 2 that I got as a gift

im looking at buying another one for multiplayer.

Its a nice large remote too so its rather comfortable to use.

Only down side is if you do buy on get two sets of rechargable batteries

so that when the one set goes flat you have others waiting in the wings.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/p...87&cl=US,EN

I'd also maybe look at getting a 360 remote plus the windows adapter but that might be the more expensive route.

i have heard the x360 controllers work on pc with a driver install
i am going to try that, as i have 2 x360 controllers
if that fails, then logitech it is

I've got the normal Logitech RumblePad 2 that works with usb, plays rugby 08 & 06 like a dream and you dont even have to install drivers, just plug & play.

Who needs a controller to play Rugby games on the PC? I get upwards of 150 points just fine in elite games using my keyboard.

I like Saitek p380 Dual Analog controller as it is large but not too large and it seems to have the familurarity* of a PS2 Controller.

Well I bought a Xbox360 controller (wired) other day as I got Cod5 and on the back of the box it says it supports controller. I thought this would be best as I had played it on Xbox before. When I then plugged in my controller and installed drivers it didnt work for Cod5. However it did work in Rugby 08. I read up on internet and it seems activision did false advertisement and to get a Xbox360 controller to work with WaW you need an emulator program to trick PC. I have been using xpadder and so far works fine.

I use a Saitek Rumble Force, with absolutely not probs. I can't activate a button for hands in ruck though, or high tackles and that stuff.. but it's rubbish anyway.

well i got a controller and it works fine but

how do you step and fend etc

the 2nd analogue stick acts as a kick button, which is already mapped to the face buttons

on the ps2 u could step and fend with analouge

whats the story here?

You have to use a shoulder button as a modifier then the face buttons. I forget which shoulder button but one of the right ones I think. Its a bit annoying at first but youll get the hang of it.

fark man i cant stop playing this great game

on my new pc with GTX260 Nvidia card mofo, and resolution 1600 x whatever that other number is

its like rugby on next gen!!!

your talking about 06 on pc and not 08 right?

PC graphics are amazing, especially comparing it to the ps2 version.

I usually get sick of it after a while, and then pick it up again a few months later and get wowed all over again.

booooooo hissssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbed down version of 06. But hey, if you lovin it what can I say. It makes me mad thinking about it. Just like RL2WCE. How dare they make a game worse,and in 08s case remove features, call it new and expect me to pay full price. (yeah I know, its called the game industry)

Sigh.....rant over.

Latest posts