• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

peanuts40's Currie Cup mod for Xbox 360

User1245

Academy Player
Club or Nation
South Africa
Credit to peanuts40 from sidhe's forum for the modified save file. He gave me permission to post this on TRF.
So I did not make this! Therefore don't ask me questions about what's in it!
This will be OK for XBL because all changes were done in the game, of course.

This is an extract from his forum post on how to apply this mod.

Just thought i'd let all know that my Currie Cup update is now ready, and available to all of you. If you want the link to the update please pm me and i'll send it to you.

The update contains all 8 Currie Cup teams with 30 man squads. Because we can only have 30 man squads, some players would of missed out, but i tried my best to make sure that the 30 best players (imo) were in the squad. The squads are based on the this seasons (2011) and for obvious reasons don't have any Springboks in them, expect a few in and outers ie. Oliver and Kircher. Each player created was given their correct real life ID, such as their name, height, weight and even accessories etc. I did not go into full on detail when it came into the players faces, but i'll put it like this, if the player has a blonde mohawk in real life, he'll have a blonde mohawk in the game, and if he has big ears in real life he'll most likely have big ears in my update as well.

Download these both:

** Currie Cup Xbox 360 download link **
** Modio 3.0 download link **

Here is a litte tutorial to help you with how to download the update, courtesy of IIROAM:

1. Make sure you have made some sort of customization change on your copy of Rugby Challenge so it saves.

2. Copy your Rugby Challenge save to USB

3. Download and open a program called Modio for Windows PC or MAC (link above)

4. Click Open from Device and click on what will be your Profile Folder

5. Click on Rugby Challenge and open custom68.db

6. Now copy what is YOUR Profile ID and paste into Notepad

7. Now download my custom68.db from the link i sent you and click Load File and locate it on your computer (link above)

8. Copy past your Profile ID from notepad (from earlier step) and paste over my profile ID

9. Click Rehash and Resign

10. Click Save to Device, and double click your Profile Folder

11. Copy your edited save back to your Xbox 360 and you should be good to GO!!

So hope you guys enjoy the update, and please do leave comments after you have played it and tell me what you think of the update, all comments are well appreciated.

Thanks.

Oh and on a side note, this update was created on the update myself and IIROAM created, which includes heaps and heaps of stuff. Such as all Sa Super players renamed and refaced, all Six Nations teams, Samoa, USA and Argentinia....plus much, much more.

Does anyone have the fake player name - real player name list for the Bulls or the stormers? I started on it but since i don't know much about SA rugby and the amount of transfers taken place i'm finding it difficult to keep track.

Any lists would help thanks.

hi, i need assistance with this, i tried it with my xbox and it does not work. does it actually work?

- - - Updated - - -

Does the currie mods for xbox 360 really work?

- - - Updated - - -

anybody tried this and is it working?

I believe this mod was for Rugby Challenge 1 NOT RC2. There never was a good 360 mod for RC2.

Latest posts