• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Penne_rara's mods

Great work man is Jordie Barret a mod because the mod face is on point

Great work man is Jordie Barret a mod because the mod face is on point
It's a mod I did last June I think, but I never released him because I wasn't really happy with his looks. The Barrett bros aren't easy to mod. Plus his display face ("edit squad" screen for instance) was a white canvas and I've yet to find a way to change it. I know it's got something to do with using Frans' editor and I just figured out how to change the collar design. I actually did it through hex editor because even though Frans' editor is quite handy for player modding, it is still not stable yet concerning jersey/collar manipulation.

But you recognized Jordie... that's a start! :D
I can release it anyway if you want and will work on it further when I've got enough time.

Thought I'd remake a player from the fanhub (solely because I'll need him for my next vid).

G_Bridge.jpg

Credits to Hattinghmarius for his big work on Bridge

Last edited:
Do you do boots as well?
I tried my hand at it a year ago but struggled to create a single pair of boots (spent two afternoons on it if I remember well). I'm a slow worker, barely have the basics settled and I still don't know what best practice for each mod is.

I can't say I do boots, plus I only mod according to my moods and tastes. However, I can help initiate tutorials on how to make them (or my take on how to mod).

I tried my hand at it a year ago but struggled to create a single pair of boots (spent two afternoons on it if I remember well). I'm a slow worker, barely have the basics settled and I still don't know what best practice for each mod is.

I can't say I do boots, plus I only mod according to my moods and tastes. However, I can help initiate tutorials on how to make them (or my take on how to mod).

Yes that will be great, then i can give it a go

Latest posts