• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Perpignan v Leicester

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 14 2008, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ellis is a twat. Pretty much sent Carter head first into the ground...[/b]

how on earth was that not a yellow card, although you come to expect this from the retarded Lewis.

Happy to hear about your reaction An, and what about the yellow forgotten for the high tackle on Plantet in first half ?

Flood is a useless c*nt.
When you pick up a loose ball (delivered by the equally useless Mauger), don't stand still and make a laboured run at three defenders, for God's sake!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.cyclopede @ Dec 14 2008, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Happy to hear about your reaction An, and the yellow forgotten for the high tackle on Plantet in first half[/b]

I didn't see all the match but yeah Lewis is useless yet the ERC continue to give him these high profile games.

Not sure what Perpignan were doing at the end, no chance of a bp yet they continued to play, bizarre.

Oh well perfect score for me in the predictions comp.

I was pointing us as whiners, but there still some mistakes with HCup referees.

Carter has been elected man of the game, but I don't think he deserves it, not a bad game but nothing amazing, except his defense.

And they still played after 80' because they don't want Leicester to got the BP!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Dec 14 2008, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Was Dan Carter really named man of the match in his debut HC game?Good on him![/b]
Probably a biased choice. Nobody really stood out, but Carter was hyped up to hell and back for his debut, and he was as good as anyone else on the field, so yeh.
Nothing to write home about, really.
P.S. Your sig is giving me seizures...

Dan deserve the ***le IMO, or a first match in a new team, not speaking the local langage, and playing home I found him brilliant. Impresive in defense, adapted so quickly to thr combinaisions (Even if they were not so variated). In defense, reminds me Kelleher omnipresence.
For someone who is seen by some people here above as not engaged or motivated...well done !

Really impressed by Plantet too, with his speed and his stability despite 2 or 3 players after him. Would not be surprised to be tested soon with les Bleus.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Odeon @ Dec 14 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was pointing us as whiners, but there still some mistakes with HCup referees.

Carter has been elected man of the game, but I don't think he deserves it, not a bad game but nothing amazing, except his defense.

And they still played after 80' because they don't want Leicester to got the BP![/b]

I agree, Perpignan probably by the time they realised that they were still in it, wanted to try and close the game out completely and maximise their (very slim) chances in their group!

Perpignan deserved the game, they were ferocious! Didn't think Leicester did enough to warrant the BP and hope it doesn't come back to bite us in the bum. Really impressed with the USAP right winger and scrum half, and Matt Smith for the Tigers. And Dan Carter... Well he's just class isn't he?

EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET THAT SOD ELLIS?! Red in my opinion. Lewis made some very dodgy calls today, and I think he must have left his cards (or his balls) at home.

Yeah, Ellis should have gone off for that ... "tackle" on Carter. But Perpi should have had a yellow a couple of minutes later for the mysterious kicking incident.

Lewis bottled a yellow last week as well, I think in the Stade match when Quins went offside under their posts at the end of the game and stopped a certain try. Apart from that he's a good ref.

Geordan "the turnstile" Murphy was on typical form - brilliant attack, fatally flawed defence. And I think it was Carter who got skinned by Flood in midfield on a really good break at about 70 mins.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 14 2008, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Perpignan deserved the game, they were ferocious! Didn't think Leicester did enough to warrant the BP and hope it doesn't come back to bite us in the bum. Really impressed with the USAP right winger and scrum half, and Matt Smith for the Tigers. And Dan Carter... Well he's just class isn't he?

EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET THAT SOD ELLIS?! Red in my opinion. Lewis made some very dodgy calls today, and I think he must have left his cards (or his balls) at home.[/b]

well the obnoxious little ******** has been cited so more good news for Leicester.

Latest posts