Peter Brock is DEAD

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by ak47, Sep 8, 2006.

1. ak47

ak47 Guest

Worst week in australias history

This is just out

more to follow

I am in total shock :wah:

:wah:

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Hasn't been confirmed yet, just that one of the two died.

4. jinxed_nz

jinxed_nz Guest

Yes it has he is dead, and it is confirmed. I am in TOTAL shock he was my idle growing up! This years Bathurst will be the biggest tribute brockie I hope. This one hits home quite hard.

5. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

My God!

What a f&*king week.

6. jinxed_nz

jinxed_nz Guest

The thing i have to say is whos gona be number 3?

7. DonBilly

DonBilly Guest

Guys, sorry but again I think this guy is not known outside of the former british empire and even though, I lived in Canada and had never heard about this one neither.

8. Ripper

Ripper Guest

And your point?

9. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

F*** this , 2 Aussie icons in one week.

RIP Brocky

10. DonBilly

DonBilly Guest

My point was that there should be some brief explanation about what this guy has done to be famous.

11. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

Peter Brock - King of the mountain...

King of the mountain.

12. ak47

ak47 Guest

My point was that there should be some brief explanation about what this guy has done to be famous.
    [/b][/quote]

He is the Wayne Gretzky.........The Tiger Woods.........The Michael Jordan............of Australian V8 racing.....similar to NASCAR.

13. woosaah

woosaah Guest

Peter Brook was one of my fav racers, as he was for lots of aussies and kiwis alike. He had something about him, some kind of aura when he was raching. you knew that he could do anything he wanted to do on the race track.

He was well respected here, even after his "fair dinkum sheds" ads they were shocking. I was tottally shocked when i got home on friday night, drunk, at about 6pm, to hear that he had died. total shock.

RIP Brocky

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!