Peter Cech is a girl

Jaguares

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina

Buddies, how many times have we seen rugby players suffer worst falls and still keep on the field?

He's a girl! Football players don't support the blows, they have much to learn from rugby

Last edited by a moderator:
He did look like he genuinely was in pain that isn't shown in this clip.. just because it doesn't look bad doesn't mean he couldn't have seriously hurt himself by landing awkwardly.

I'm not standing up for football at all here but this isn't a great example to be honest..

Didn't he land on his (right) elbow? I can imagine being a goalie and most likely being right handed it might turn out a real pain playing a full 90 minutes. I reckon he took one for the team. Terry on the other hand ...

He did look like he genuinely was in pain that isn't shown in this clip.. just because it doesn't look bad doesn't mean he couldn't have seriously hurt himself by landing awkwardly.

I'm not standing up for football at all here but this isn't a great example to be honest..

He dislocated his shoulder, I saw the game on live. I saw worst injuries in rugby and players still keep on the field, Cech is a girl

A football topic on TRF, these always end well.
Quit whinging and don't watch it.

He dislocated his shoulder, I saw the game on live. I saw worst injuries in rugby and players still keep on the field, Cech is a girl

If he dislocated his shoulder what's the problem?
Players don't play through a dislocated shoulder.

I don't think that you can be a goalkeeper and play with a dislocated shoulder, even if you felt you could you would end up costing your team the game.

This is the way I see it...

Football (soccer) players are like delicate thoroughbred race horses - one little trip and they break a leg and need to be put down.

Rugby players are like the medieval destrier war horse, with their strong bone, powerful hindquarters and well-muscled loins, they can spin, turn, sprint forward, and coil and spring to a stop with ease, not to mention their ability to endure the physical punishment of the battlefield.

At least, that's how I see it. :)

das

peter cech is not a girl, we all know that ... he is a footballer they all act like that nuff said

If he dislocated his shoulder what's the problem?
Players don't play through a dislocated shoulder.

I saw many rugby players with dislocated shoulder, the doctor enters to the field, then the doctor places the shoulder in place and the player still playing. Cech is a girl

This is ****ing retarded. The man dislocated his shoulder. You know, that thing O'Driscoll did back in 05' and missed 8 months over. (Oh god what have I done?) Anyone who didn't go off would be an absolute moron, and for even thinking otherwise you're an idiot. It's a very serious injury.

Bear in mind that this is a man who has had his skull caved in on the the pitch. He's a tough nut.

This is the way I see it...

Football (soccer) players are like delicate thoroughbred race horses - one little trip and they break a leg and need to be put down.

Rugby players are like the medieval destrier war horse, with their strong bone, powerful hindquarters and well-muscled loins, they can spin, turn, sprint forward, and coil and spring to a stop with ease, not to mention their ability to endure the physical punishment of the battlefield.

At least, that's how I see it. :)

das

It's the same thing I say but with other words.

race horses = women = footballers

medieval war horse = men = rugby players

Guys, I think this is actually it. The single most pointless and misdirected thread of all time. This is really quite something actually, I'm speechless.

Out of all the incontrovertible evidence that football sucks balls, this is the ammunition you choose?

Achievements?!

My ability to **** and Ewis' lack of sodomy have far more direction than this. This is really stupid.

Rugby players play on with stingers not with stingers not dislocated shoulders or at least not for too long as it's so ****ing stupid. Anyway if we're going for one off examples Bert Trautmann played 17 days with a broken neck in 1956 and waited three days before getting it x-rayed. In fairness he was former Luftwaffe and an Iron Cross winner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_Trautmann

This is ****ing retarded. The man dislocated his shoulder. You know, that thing O'Driscoll did back in 05' and missed 8 months over. (Oh god what have I done?) Anyone who didn't go off would be an absolute moron, and for even thinking otherwise you're an idiot. It's a very serious injury.

Bear in mind that this is a man who has had his skull caved in on the the pitch. He's a tough nut.

I remember, in 2005 with British Lions, right??? But at that time, BOD received a spear tackle. Very different and much more painful. Cech injured alone and was the only blow he received throughout the game. Not the same if a NZ player up you and buried in the pitch, to injury alone like Cech.

I remember, in 2005 with British Lions, right??? But at that time, BOD received a spear tackle. Very different and much more painful. Cech injured alone and was the only blow he received throughout the game. Not the same if a NZ player up you and buried in the pitch, to injury alone like Cech.

Yes, and he was stretchered off the pitch, having dislocated his shoulder.

Latest posts