• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Peter de Villiers is a 'liar'

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Jul 6 2009, 05:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I personally love Peter de Villiers. I have never watched an interview of his I havn't laughed at. Seriously, he is a personality that I don't think hurts rugby, but I don't think his comments should ever be taken seriously. If his job as a couch ever fails I would love to see him as a commentator (he would fit in well commentating next to Aussy comentators).[/b]

He wouldn't. While the Aussie commentators are in middle of multiple orgasms when Stiring Mortlock does something completely normal such as passes the ball or when Rocky Elsom does something as mundane as having a drink during a brief break, PdV will be constantly banging on about how crap Australian players are.

It'll kill the "Australia uber alles" mood.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyy kids! Guess who's here for da pre-match warmup, ja?"

pdvbarney.jpg

EDIT: I can't stop laughing...its just how P Divvy is smiling underneath the costume...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Jul 5 2009, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Jul 6 2009, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Jul 5 2009, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why a whole thread just to cause arguments? Everyone knows P Divvy is a plank. Lets discuss the good parts of the game not the mud slinging contest that has been going on in the games.[/b]
You mean the good bits of the South Africa wins yeah?
[/b][/quote]

No happy to discuss the last game. Lions played very well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Jul 6 2009, 04:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Jul 5 2009, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why a whole thread just to cause arguments? Everyone knows P Divvy is a plank. Lets discuss the good parts of the game not the mud slinging contest that has been going on in the games.[/b]
It is a valid point he's making though. Why should a man in his position be lying to rouse up emotion from his countrymen and team? The whole media stuff from de Villiers has been silly and childish.
Enough said.
[/b][/quote]

Could not agree more and said it myself many times in previous threads. My point is it is just going over the same things again about you said,he said they said. But hey if you guys think it deserves a whole thread to discuss how bad SA are etc fair enough it is a public forum.
[/b][/quote]

You're unbelievable Bokke. How does a thread about what a lying clown PdV is turn into an SA hate thread? You're freaking paranoid.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jim Lewis @ Jul 7 2009, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Jul 5 2009, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Jul 6 2009, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Jul 6 2009, 04:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It is a valid point he's making though. Why should a man in his position be lying to rouse up emotion from his countrymen and team? The whole media stuff from de Villiers has been silly and childish.
Enough said.
[/b][/quote]

Could not agree more and said it myself many times in previous threads. My point is it is just going over the same things again about you said,he said they said. But hey if you guys think it deserves a whole thread to discuss how bad SA are etc fair enough it is a public forum.
[/b][/quote]

You're unbelievable Bokke. How does a thread about what a lying clown PdV is turn into an SA hate thread? You're freaking paranoid.
[/b][/quote]

Calm down, are you sure your not the one going over the top? Check things out first, it was Sean43 who said that the Boks were becoming a "hated" team. The number of threads that are around about negative things which relate in some way to South African rugby is quite high right now. He and other South Africans do have the right to feel a little under seige here at the moment.

It may only be a minority of british supporters, but the problem is that the majority of good british supporters are not helping to shut these stirrers up. That'd help with some unity on forum!

I think the important thing to remember here guys is

1. "What we must understand very very clearly, is that rugby is a contact sport. And so is Dancing".
2. "Why don't we go to the nearest ballet shop, get some nice tutu and get a great dancing show going on with no eye gouging, no tackeling, and we'll all enjoy it"
3. "In South Africa, racism is a big thing, but in Australia I have learned, it is a really big thing too"
4. "I’m a God-given talent. I know what I am and don’t give a dam what other people think."
5 . "It is not something that he did on purpose, when he saw it he was like ’ooh, aah"

In times of crisis, we must rember some of these pearls of wisdom from Peter de Villiers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Jul 7 2009, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1. "What we must understand very very clearly, is that rugby is a contact sport. And so is Dancing".
2. "Why don't we go to the nearest ballet shop, get some nice tutu and get a great dancing show going on with no eye gouging, no tackeling, and we'll all enjoy it"
3. "In South Africa, racism is a big thing, but in Australia I have learned, it is a really big thing too"
4. "I'm a God-given talent. I know what I am and don't give a dam what other people think."
5 . "It is not something that he did on purpose, when he saw it he was like 'ooh, aah"

In times of crisis, we must rember some of these pearls of wisdom from Peter de Villiers.[/b]

Those are more the classic comedy that should be focused on yes. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jim Lewis @ Jul 7 2009, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Jul 5 2009, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

Enough said.
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I know who you are Lewis I saw you this morning you were the one hiding behind the hedge waiting for me.........

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Jul 7 2009, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

4. "I'm a God-given talent. I know what I am and don't give a dam what other people think."
5 . "It is not something that he did on purpose, when he saw it he was like 'ooh, aah"

In times of crisis, we must rember some of these pearls of wisdom from Peter de Villiers.[/b]

Yes the man is a clown :lol: Its Africa Bru things are a little different over here.

SA must be thinking, "I wish we didn't hire the speach writer from the Bush administration"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Jul 7 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
SA must be thinking, "I wish we didn't hire the speach writer from the Bush administration"[/b]

I wish they would give him an earpiece like Bush had towards the end of his term :lol:

I think Bush could be considered more diplomatic and less of a plank then PDV.
Springboks%20Press%20Conference%20BottJDdNI5pl.jpg
george-bush-eats-a-kitten.jpg

C_71_article_1015811_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jul 7 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think Bush could be considered more diplomatic and less of a plank then PDV.
Springboks%20Press%20Conference%20BottJDdNI5pl.jpg
george-bush-eats-a-kitten.jpg

C_71_article_1015811_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg
[/b]

Really PDV makes stupid comments which have no effect on human lives while Bush declares war on Iraq for apparent weapons of terror..... pretty ovious who is the bigger plank.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jul 7 2009, 05:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyy kids! Guess who's here for da pre-match warmup, ja?"

pdvbarney.jpg

EDIT: I can't stop laughing...its just how P Divvy is smiling underneath the costume...[/b]
Racist.

What did Purple Skinned Dinosaurs ever do to you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Jul 7 2009, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jul 7 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Bush could be considered more diplomatic and less of a plank then PDV.[/b]

Really PDV makes stupid comments which have no effect on human lives while Bush declares war on Iraq for apparent weapons of terror..... pretty ovious who is the bigger plank.
[/b][/quote]

It was called sarcasm and a joke, but thanks for pointing that out.

Anyway, on a lighter note;

http://www.ianmcgeechan.com/viewNews.php?id=36
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I would like to express my gratitude to all those fans who traveled to South Africa to support the British & Irish Lions. Your support is always an important element of the tour and makes a real difference to morale and the atmosphere in the grounds.

The huge number of red shirts in the stands made a huge difference to the players as they came onto the field and the fantastic support from them spurred them on.

I also want to thank those back home and around the world for your support and messages of goodwill.

We provided a strong challenge to the world champions and showed our ability to form a strong unit within the short period of time available.

The final test in Johannesburg showed what the team was capable of and I hope every Lions supporter is as proud of the squad as I am.

Despite the overall result, I hope you will agree we came very close to success in both of the other two tests.

South Africa welcomed the Lions with open arms and a wonderful generosity of spirit. I would like to say a special thank you for that.

Once again, thank you for all your support over the last few weeks.

Ian McGeechan O.B.E.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Jul 7 2009, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

PdV pearlers are so last year :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jul 7 2009, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Jul 7 2009, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jul 7 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Bush could be considered more diplomatic and less of a plank then PDV.[/b]

[/b][/quote]

It was called sarcasm and a joke, but thanks for pointing that out.

Anyway, on a lighter note;

http://www.ianmcgeechan.com/viewNews.php?id=36
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I would like to express my gratitude to all those fans who traveled to South Africa to support the British & Irish Lions. Your support is always an important element of the tour and makes a real difference to morale and the atmosphere in the grounds.

The huge number of red shirts in the stands made a huge difference to the players as they came onto the field and the fantastic support from them spurred them on.

I also want to thank those back home and around the world for your support and messages of goodwill.

We provided a strong challenge to the world champions and showed our ability to form a strong unit within the short period of time available.

The final test in Johannesburg showed what the team was capable of and I hope every Lions supporter is as proud of the squad as I am.

Despite the overall result, I hope you will agree we came very close to success in both of the other two tests.

South Africa welcomed the Lions with open arms and a wonderful generosity of spirit. I would like to say a special thank you for that.

Once again, thank you for all your support over the last few weeks.

Ian McGeechan O.B.E.[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Yeah right, I came very close to winning the Lotto but I got only 2 numbers right, you lost those 2 tests so get over it!

Anyway nice letter, now its P Divvy's turn...

...OH HELL NO!!! :ph34r: :unsure:

Latest posts