Photo wanted!

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by Dooley, May 12, 2009.

1. Dooley

Dooley Guest

I'm not sure it's the right place to post this but I'd like to know if anyone could provide me with a good picture of famous Big Bill Cavubati in a Fiji rugby shirt... Thanks a lot!

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASM70 @ May 12 2009, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Couldn't Google his picture??? baad!!!!!!!!!!!

Just connect to Fiji Rugby Union ;) ;) ;)

4. Dooley

Dooley Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ May 12 2009, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

[/b][/quote]
    How come you support ASM Clermont?... I understand you're from Georgia... We've got a fantastic Georgian Tight-head prop called Dato Zirakashvili... He's recovering from a severe knee injury dating from a World Cup qualifier between Germany and Georgia... He should be back in the groove in a few days, raring to play the semi-final of the French championship against either Stade Toulousain or USAPerpignan...

5. melon

melon Guest

[​IMG]

I thought everyone would have been awake to the wonders of google by now.

6. Dooley

Dooley Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ May 13 2009, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I am fully aware of the wonders of Google indeed and, therefore, I've also found this magnificent portrait you've kindly uploaded... But What I'd like is a picture of the full body of the bulky Fijian prop...
    Thanks anyway.

7. melon

melon Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASM70 @ May 13 2009, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I am fully aware of the wonders of Google indeed and, therefore, I've also found this magnificent portrait you've kindly uploaded... But What I'd like is a picture of the full body of the bulky Fijian prop...
    Thanks anyway.
    [/b][/quote]
    [​IMG]

8. Dooley

Dooley Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ May 13 2009, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thanks anyway.
    [/b][/quote]
    [​IMG]
    [/b][/quote]
    Excellent![​IMG]

9. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ May 13 2009, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    That is brilliant! I lol-ed a fair amount after seeing that!

10. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASM70 @ May 13 2009, 03:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

[/b][/quote]
    How come you support ASM Clermont?... I understand you're from Georgia... We've got a fantastic Georgian Tight-head prop called Dato Zirakashvili... He's recovering from a severe knee injury dating from a World Cup qualifier between Germany and Georgia... He should be back in the groove in a few days, raring to play the semi-final of the French championship against either Stade Toulousain or USAPerpignan...
    [/b][/quote]

you gave me the answer that I was to tell you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Davit is the reason of Clermont's logo is on my account

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!