• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pick 3 players to be young again for your country

I was going with current players, so Shane and Henson weren't considered. Same goes for Peel and Byrne.
I'm not sure on Ryan Jones. 10 years ago, he was very lightweight but athletic. Maybe go with the 5yr ago Ryan Jones, where he still had most of his speed, but had bulked up a lot.

Semi-permanently crocked, not a tighthead, past his best. That's an odd trio of tightheads to worry about.

I'm easily scared :) But when fit Figallo is as scary as they come; with that Corbisiero when fit ain't bad either. Also who is now the Italian tighthead ? Not Castro but the other one.

Woodcock. McCaw. Carter.

A younger Mealamu would be very handy too, but I could only choose 3....

tony buckley
tomas o'leary
and knock ten years of padddy jackson aswell

For Tri Nations teams

NZ: Mealamu, Carl Hayman and Richie McCaw

AUS: Stephen Moore, Wycliff Palu and Matt Giteau

SA: Victor Matfield, Fourie du Preez and Bryan Habana

Kleebs is a great pick, what a shame he's been so injury prone since 2011 after that RWC it looked like he could play at an elite level.

don't think I've seen him since then, like, not once.

I'm easily scared :) But when fit Figallo is as scary as they come; with that Corbisiero when fit ain't bad either. Also who is now the Italian tighthead ? Not Castro but the other one.

I really shouldn't be doing your research for you, but hey, here it is :p Cittadini. I think Alberto de Marchi plays on the right sometimes (while his brother Andrea is a prop too, LH only I think) and I see they've got this new guy Dario Chistolini. Have never seen him.

It's a funny thing propping. In SA we have props in club rugby that'd destroy our pro's in the scrum but would be of little use outside of the scrum; as in they would probably need to sit outside of the field so as not to get in the way when we defend or get in the way in general.. probably it's a good thing they aren't called up, those local legends. Bit of a pointless post this, sorry for wasting your time. Did you know, during daytime the city of New York gets up to 135kgs heavier due to the weight of photons? Again, apologies.

It's a funny thing propping. In SA we have props in club rugby that'd destroy our pro's in the scrum but would be of little use outside of the scrum; as in they would probably need to sit outside of the field so as not to get in the way when we defend or get in the way in general.. probably it's a good thing they aren't called up, those local legends. Bit of a pointless post this, sorry for wasting your time. Did you know, during daytime the city of New York gets up to 135kgs heavier due to the weight of photons? Again, apologies.

No joke, I just spent 5 minutes trying to work out if photons had mass after this post.

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/ParticleAndNuclear/photon_mass.html

Daniel Carter, Richie McCaw and Joe Rokocoko (if he would come back to NZ)/Keven Mealamu.

Julian Savea > Rokocoko

Hosea Gear...Rokocoko...you seem to have "great affection" for big, athletic, dark men mmm ?...;) Oh I'm just...I'm just sayin !.....:rolleyes:

140925054231232465.jpg

No joke, I just spent 5 minutes trying to work out if photons had mass after this post.

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/ParticleAndNuclear/photon_mass.html

Haha. Imagine a very realistic 120 people read my post and spent 5 minutes thereafter. That's a waking day collectively right there. ****, gone, thanks to moi. Mwha. Mwahahaha!!

No but seriously. Photons do have mass and not just in the abstract/mathematic sense. I mean it has use/relevance to us in that we could use that 'push' on solar sails to propel **** through space for whatever reason though until we have the ability to warp space practically or move through dimensions there is no point in even trying to do so IMO.

Haha. Imagine a very realistic 120 people read my post and spent 5 minutes thereafter. That's a waking day collectively right there. ****, gone, thanks to moi. Mwha. Mwahahaha!!

No but seriously. Photons do have mass and not just in the abstract/mathematic sense. I mean it has use/relevance to us in that we could use that 'push' on solar sails to propel **** through space for whatever reason though until we have the ability to warp space practically or move through dimensions there is no point in even trying to do so IMO.

That's all very good, but do they have enough mass to excite Big Ewis?

Latest posts