• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pick a player: Eliminate him from rugby union.

Leonormous Boozer

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
After that 6 nations that left everyone feeling a little bit **** I thought a mean spirited thread was in order. If you could stop one player playing another match who'd it be. You might think he's a thug, maybe he slept with your mother or potentially you just don't like his face whose career do you end?

Carlo Canna for me, watching him place kick enrages me, the incompetence, the lack of grace, that easily fixable hook... Go away!

I realise now you've made this thread that what was missing from TRF is the opportunity to be spiteful.
I. Keeping with that it has to be Gary Ringrose - just to crush Irish dreams of the resu-erection of Brian O'Driscoll.

Seriously though, Rhys Webb Is a strong contender. Yes I dislike his ****ling, his moaning. But more than anything I despise his hair.

But on a serious note, also, Dan Bigger.

It's a toss up between Mike Brown, Rhys Webb and Dan Biggar. Depends who ****es me off more on the day

Danny barrett... just cause Todd clever has to be forced out due to age soon

Biggar I dislike Webb but he's the one I feel really bringing in Football antics of questioning the ref especially as he's not Captain. Every time I see it my heart sinks a little.

No votes for Hartley yet?

For me it's got to be 36. The hair, the voice, but mainly that he had all the tools to sort out our 12 problem, but didn't get close.

And if we can vanish a club it has to be Gloucester for having, and failing to develop, some serious English talent. How many caps should 36, Forrester, JSD, Morgan and Kvesic etc have racked up? Great traditional club, but something's been up there for a while...

I don't really dislike any of the players, the only thing that ever bothers me from watching the 6 Nations would be Farrells kicking style, it isn't even that bad though.

Actually you know what, John Barclay came across as a massive *** against England, particularly since he was captain.

Peter O'Mahony has the most angry and most Irish face I've ever seen...Still going for Biggar though

Sure Barclay gave a penalty for mouthing off in that game?

Don't like Hogg, never have done never will do but would still go for Biggar

Can we kill 2 birds with one stone, and prevent Andy Farrell switching to union in the first place?

Latest posts