• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pirates 2

Originally posted by woosaah@Jul 21 2006, 12:16 PM
they could have easily had a third movie without <insert name here> ripper. i didnt even know he was going to be in it :D but its all good. also i will have to watch the first one again as i dont remember one of the main characters from this movie, the only movie i remember him in is pride and prejudice o_O
Are you drunk?

You obviously didn't get to who I was referring to...

well i am not sure who you are talking about, if i think its the one i think you are talking about then why would i think that they wouldnt have him? he is the movie :p

cool i dont feel so bad for not remembering him

everyone else in the film seamed to know who he was though which threw me off a bit

Originally posted by getofmeland@Jul 22 2006, 12:08 PM
SUPERMAN RETURNS > PIRATES 2
Superman is lame.

The franchise was dead a long time ago, they really should just leave it alone.

The only half decent film is the first movie with Christopher Reeves in it (who is Superman), after that it's just gone downhill.

Well I have always been a fan of Superman, and the Superman series, and I feel that this one has been done well enough to follow on after Superman 2... The Guy who plays Superman, looks and sounds scarely like Christopher Reeves, and the Kevin Spacey reminds me of Gene Hackman playing Lex Luthor... I think it has been made on the lines of Superman 1 and 2, and has stayed close to the whole story line... I suppose if you dont like the original then you may as well steer clear of this one...

I have seen it myself, and I know others who have seen it and the only bad word I heard about it was in the Daily Mail by there "Film Critic" if you can call him that... where he gave it 1 star... which is ridiculous considering he gave the last Lord of the Rings 1 star as well...

Empire Magazine gave this film 5 stars and I believe Total Film also rated it highly... but before you judge what the reviewers say you should see the film for yourself...

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jul 22 2006, 09:33 PM
The poncy one wasn't in the first film. The Commodore is though.
Having just looked back over the first movie, I believe the ponsy one was in it. Wasn't he one of those that we saw at the start going underneath one of the British ships?

Latest posts