• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pivotal night in Premiership Season

C

Col

What are you expecting?

It's a big, BIG ask for Sale to win at Wasps even after the confidence boosting win at Bristol, sadly I just cant see it happening. For it to happen the pack have to match Wasps pack and McAlister & Hodgson have to be at their faultless best.

After the weekend I fully expect the Tigers to bounce back and win at the Memorial Ground, Bath seem to have gone off the boil.

Two home wins would see Wasps up to third in the table so that's what I'm hoping for :)

as you know im a big wasps fan and both my heart and head say wasps however the key to winning is to stop mcalistar and hodgseon and sale will have to watch the wasps back row of hart haskell rees and worsley im expecting a great match and are goin to watch it :)

Wasps are so dangerous and always seem to peak for the end of season play-offs. That said, this is the most open Premiership I can remember for a long time and everyone can slip up on the road. Points in the bag are what its all about at this time and one bad result could mean the difference between a home and an away play-off game.

It's amazing how the Wasps are even in contention after their poor start. I'll say Wasps to win this by 5, but Sale to make it into the top 4.

sale will have to watch the wasps back row of hart haskell rees and worsley
[/b]

Yes, big games are needed from Lund, White, Chabal & JM Fernández Lobbe. Thats not the area that worries me the most.

Ben Foden, Mark Cueto, Luke McAlister, Lee Thomas, Oriol Ripol, Charlie Hodgson, Sililo Martens, Lionel Faure, Sebastien Bruno, Stuart Turner, Chris Jones, Dean Schofield, Jason White (Captain), Magnus Lund, Nathan Bonner Evans

Replacements: Neil Briggs, Eifion Roberts, Brent Cockbain, Sean Cox, Richard Wigglesworth, Elvis Seveali’I, Selorm Kuade.

Our front row are gonna get hammered in the Scrum, gotta hope Hodgson & McAlister can kick us into positions where the Wasps lineout disfunctions, as it generally does under pressure.

Why no Sheridan? Or Chabal or Fernández Lobbe? We dont need to win this match, but we need at least a bonus point.

Wasps are so dangerous and always seem to peak for the end of season play-offs. That said, this is the most open Premiership I can remember for a long time and everyone can slip up on the road. Points in the bag are what its all about at this time and one bad result could mean the difference between a home and an away play-off game. [/b]

I thought the run in last season was close, but this season there's so many sides still in it.

Damn that Cipriani and his last minute kick. I'd have settled for a bonus point, with all the other teams failing to secure the bonus tonight.

We have two home games left agianst London Irish & Newcastle, wins should be assured, bonus points needed required which has been our downfall this year. Then we simply have to win at the Stoop, to overhaul Quins.

Having seen the action on the Rguby Club last night, the try we gave away was a stupid error by Foden rather than great play by Wasps. How annoying.

bit of a shame, as he is playing very well at FB for sale.
got to question why he would give up Sale for Northampton to play a position in which England is so over-subscribed at the moment.

Latest posts