• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Planet Rugby

P

poppy

Hi poppy here I am new to this forum.I was banned from Planet Rugby last night and so I am on here.I am a bit dissapointed really as I enjoyed the planet rugby forum.I had built up a reputation and I had many good arguements with most of the members.I was wondering if anyone on here could tell me how to get back on Planet Rugby or is this a good forum.I might make this my new base.Cheers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Oct 9 2008, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 9 2008, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stay here! We have cake![/b]
And we also have beer :p

Enjoy TRF

And if not secret what have you done there?
[/b][/quote]
I did nothing really I liked winding up leinster fans but I think I got booted off for making a Mddie Mc Ann joke.How stupid is that

oh boy maddie mccann jokes im gonna trouble again

whats pink and rusty?

Madaline McCann's bike

more to come...if im not shouted at too much for being a bad person

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Oct 10 2008, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
oh boy maddie mccann jokes im gonna trouble again

whats pink and rusty?

Madaline McCann's bike

more to come...if im not shouted at too much for being a bad person[/b]

slightly bad taste if you ask me, now if you want to rail on the parents feel free.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 9 2008, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was wondering if anyone on here could tell me how to get back on Planet Rugby[/b]

Seriously? You came to another forum to ask how to get back onto your old forum, on which you're currently banned?
Ok...erm...try begging.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 9 2008, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
...or is this a good forum.[/b]

No, this forum is awful.
Stay away.

Ever thought of a career in the Smaritans, RC?

...how many kids did you upset at Camp in America? :lol:

Listen, kids aren't my thing ok?
I'm not there to make them happy and to make them enjoy themselves. I'm there to TEACH them!

I'm a good teacher becuase I'm honest!
Mwahaha!
f***ing Ghetto kids from the Bronx don't know what hit them!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 10 2008, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Look, Dan! A GIRL has joined our forum!!!
What do we do with this one?[/b]

Don't let the following members near them!

Prestwick
RC
SaintsFan Webby
Teh Mite
C A Iversen
DC
Melon
Getofmeland

Actually this list is gonna be long... So only let the following members near them.

Gay Guy
St Helens RLFC
An Tarbh

I'm always up for meeting more women. The more the merrier.

Especially all at the same time.

Latest posts