Player of the Tournament

Leinster Fan

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
And here they go again with their really weird format.

Tadhg Beirne (Munster Rugby)
Joey Carbery (Munster Rugby)
Seán Cronin (Leinster Rugby)
Antoine Dupont (Toulouse)
Tadhg Furlong (Leinster Rugby)
Alex Goode (Saracens)
Cheslin Kolbe (Toulouse)
Viliame Mata (Edinburgh Rugby)
Leone Nakarawa (Racing 92)
Peter O'Mahony (Munster Rugby)
Garry Ringrose (Leinster Rugby)
Finn Russell (Racing 92)
Jacob Stockdale (Ulster Rugby)
Mako Vunipola (Saracens)
Simon Zebo (Racing 92)

Mostly fair to be honest. Great to see purebred Munstermen like Beirne and Carbery doing well as well.

Tadhg Beirne, Bill Mata, Sean Cronin and Cheslin Kolbe are the front runners in my opinion. Still a lot of rugby to be played.

Stockdale is probably my player of the pool stages, he's the only one on the list who can say his team would not be in the QFs without him in my opinion. Mata the other possibility.

Antoine Dupont for me. Kolbe finishes the moves Antoine usually starts. They beat half of the irish team between the two of them.

Last edited:
Lads question is who will win tournament or be finalist. That will decide it.

I think Watson, Lowe and Ryan can all consider themselves unlucky. Not sure Joey deserves it either tbh.

As Muff says though the list is irrelevant because it can change based off the knockout stages. Furlong is easily the best TH the competition but I'm not sure he did enough either.

Final shortlist, vote now!

Alex Goode (Saracens)

Mako Vunipola (Saracens)

Ringrose for me, assuming Cronin misses the final and that we win. If Sarracens win either of them would fully deserve it.

They've got the wrong Leinster prop, Furlong is one of the best players in the world but Healy has been better for us this season.

And where the f*** is James Ryan? It's actually a joke that he isn't there.

Final shortlist, vote now!

Alex Goode (Saracens)

Mako Vunipola (Saracens)
There's this big blank space in the middle of your list; I'm blue colour blind, did you write something in blue per chance?

Ringrose for me, assuming Cronin misses the final and that we win. If Sarracens win either of them would fully deserve it.

They've got the wrong Leinster prop, Furlong is one of the best players in the world but Healy has been better for us this season.

And where the f*** is James Ryan? It's actually a joke that he isn't there.
Its definitely a joke, i mean Surely there's a new Zealand player that's better than all those guys

Latest posts