• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player who shames you most.

Nicolas Jeanjean from Stade Français - still can't believe that he won an H-Cup with Toulouse and got selected a few times for France.

One of his greatest accomplishment is certainly in 2004 in a Stade Français - Toulouse game. He tries to stop Dominici and... hit his own partner Heymans with a sort of wrestling move. Dominci scored the easiest try of his career that day.

Take a look : http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=TJBxW5gftm8 [/b]

Yeah, that's quite disgraceful, really.

My pick has to be Skrela (son). Amazingly slow and pressure-weak.

One of his best tricks: http://youtube.com/watch?v=beJ8BpI8UPs

Hope he never wears the blue shirt again.

It's a shame that Skrela is so weak mentally. He was pretty bad at his beginning but since 2-3 years he lost some weight, was less slow and more creative... he never set the world on fire but he was a good classic fly half.

I still think he can be good with Toulouse - more likely as inside centre but he's definitively not international material. If Beauxis avoid injuries next year I don't think we will see him again.

Jimmy Gopperth I hope his punk ass goes up North! I never want to see him play for the canes ever again.

Earl Rose- For dressing up like action man and kicking with a road cone as a kicking t

Weynand Olivier, the worst Springbok ever, unless his centre partner Nel gets a call ;)

<div class='quotemain'> Earl Rose- For dressing up like action man and kicking with a road cone as a kicking t [/b]

Earl rose is my fav SA player
[/b][/quote]
Doesn't say much about you then

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Earl Rose- For dressing up like action man and kicking with a road cone as a kicking t [/b]

[/b][/quote]
Doesn't say much about you then [/b][/quote]

Earl Rose is the greatest SA fullback of all time

EDIT: I mean the greatest SA rugby player of all time

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
More than ever, doesn't say much about you

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
More than ever, doesn't say much about you [/b][/quote]

Oh well :)

Earl Rose = SA G.O.A.T

FFS DMX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/b][/quote]

What respect i once held for you has now vanished like a fart in the wind

I think I have the same effect on aussies when I say Matt Dunning if my fav aus player.

<div class='quotemain'>
I think I have the same effect on aussies when I say Matt Dunning if my fav aus player.
[/b]

:lol: [/b][/quote]
Since Jeremy Paul disappeared, Dunning has been my favourite player as well, however for reasons that others would deem to be all the wrong ones.

The player who shames me the most: Paul Gallen (RL).

[/b]

:lol: [/b][/quote]
Since Jeremy Paul disappeared, Dunning has been my favourite player as well, however for reasons that others would deem to be all the wrong ones.

The player who shames me the most: Paul Gallen (RL).
[/b][/quote]

Does he have any fans? Everything I've read about him contains players and RL legends bagging him. Don't know much about him but he must be one down-right dirty *******.

Latest posts