• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Players that make me laugh

M

monkeypigeon

Some Players are so Rubbish, in a particular, or preferable in this thread, neary every aspect of the game they make me laugh.

This thread is for once a celebration of these players, both past and present. Not only for rugby but for all sports.

So here it is, name a rugby player that makes you laugh and a sportsperson from a different sport that makes you laugh.

Perhaps someday one of these players will actually turn out to be good, and we can all laugh at the person who claimed they're rubbish.

Example:

Jeremy Staunton is so rubbish at rugby, everytime he plays he makes me laugh. It's funny. Remember that time BOD kicked the ball out of his hands. Never gets old. Because Jeremy is that rubbish.

Glenn Whelan is so rubbish at soccer. He's so rubbish, Stoke City fans....call him 'the Curse'. :bana:

now....continue. One at a time please.

Dan Parks, if Prestwick's remark about him kicking an up and under, only for it to land on his head, is true.

David Skrela. And it's kick of- ... Did that just go backwards?

We'll assume one of these is not a rugby player, for now.

Ronan O'Gara. I don't even need to explain myself.

In football, Jimmy Bullard makes me laugh, not because he's rubbish, he's not; he just has a great sense of humour and always plays with a smile on his face. :) Love it!

Arwel Thomas always used to make me laugh and I read somewhere the other day that he's still going at the grand old age of 34. He was the type of crap clubs turned to when every other flyhalf in the entire club, including the under-12 benchwarmer, had been crocked.

In the world of football I always find Emmanuel Eboue amusing. No matter what he does, even if he scores a 30 yard overhead volley, he will still be the player who was booed by his entire home support and had to be substituted having not long come off the bench.

Kevin Kilbane, the ultimate plastic Paddy who in his latter career has taken to costing Ireland matches like Steve Staunton did. It would still not surprise me though if the God Awful were to happen and the FAI give him the Ireland job someday.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan Webby @ Sep 8 2009, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Arwel Thomas always used to make me laugh and I read somewhere the other day that he's still going at the grand old age of 34. He was the type of crap clubs turned to when every other flyhalf in the entire club, including the under-12 benchwarmer, had been crocked.[/b]
Yyyyuupp! Absolute shite, and he managed 23 caps!! Shows how bad we were in the 90s!
He's done well since joining Neath though, semi-pro being about his level; scoring the league winning drop goal at Sardis Road v Ponty in 2008, winning a further league and domestic cup with us since he's been here, and was made club captain for this season.

Kenny Logan was so ****, slow and awful he is the poster boy for Scottish backplay since the Hastings and Townsend were in their primes. I don't ever understand how he bagged this
gabby_logan_0002.jpg
. Caps it all by ending his career at London Scottish, who are a bunch of c***s.

***us Bramble: I nearly had a heart attack when I heard he was going to sign for Villa. Thankfully he didn't. I actually feel sorry for him - if he actually concentrated for 5 mins he'd be a class defender.***us shambles.

Skrela has already had a well deserved mention.

Steven Donald - watch the beginning of this vid Meet George Jetson. "That f***en Steven Donald, he will not kuck those kucks. I might be gitting a but umotional, but I've had enough of that clamydia suffering motherf***er being upfront for us".

I LOVE Stephen Donald!
But I also LOVE that video! I think I've watched it 20 times over the last 2 weeks! :p

The Evil Wizard Mortlock, casting his spell....

Gets me every time!!!! xD

Bernrdo Stortoni the Glasgow Fullback...I;m sure he's a decent player but he will, for me, forever go down as the man who got outsprinted overy about 35m - 40m by Gary Powell the Blues Prop :lol:
Mauro Bergamasco at scrum half deserves a mention too :p

Latest posts