• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Players with the most annoying faces

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
Disclaimer: People of TRF, don't take offense to the fact a player on your national team will be mentioned. This is the clubhouse.
Also, this is the ANNOYING FACES thread, not the ugly face thread or the annoying player's behavior thread.
Doesn't have to be current...

K, now. Go.

Patrick Lambie. He looks like a nice guy, and it's ridiculous to hold someone accountable for their FACE, it's not like he's modified it with potentially reprehensible elements (plastic surgery, stupid hairdos, dyes, etc...) but it just seems always as difficult to look at his never-changing baby face with those big round cheeks.

28167_Patrick_Lambie_Profile_Pic.jpg

Then Adam Thompson for me.
adam+thompson.jpg

The awkward semi-ginger look, that impassible expression, the fact he doesn't seem to have a neck when he's in action.

Lood de Jager. Obvious reasons. No caption needed.

Lood-de-Jager-2014-006b.jpg
71f881dad090489f8db79e7b3cbfaa9f.jpg

That guy, a little bit. I really, really do make an effort to look past it, but I do inherently have trouble with that face:

Dylan-Hartley-Suit_2892076.jpg

Him too, a bit

_66565694_dan_lydiate_bbc.jpg

Obviously I'm picking the most flattering pictures for those guys.

This. I'm suuuure I'm not alone.

paddy+jac
99712.jpg

The thick eyebrows are a very effective touch.

Chouly. And I know why. It's the lips area and the errant eyes.

images

So that's about all the evil I can do for now. Go ahead if you've got some mean, free time.

Last edited:
Nick "Honey Badger" Cummins. I know he's a good-looking guy, but I just can't get past that "outta my way, I gotta poop!" face he always makes...

I'm guessing that's also his 'O' face, too. :unsure:

das

Malakai Fekitoa

malakai_fekitoa__538d836695.JPG

It's the eyebrows. Way, way too prominent to be remotely acceptable.

p2399.jpg

He flat-out looks like...like an X-Man or something there.

He's got "nice guy" eyebrows, but he reminds me of Brendan Frasier in Bedazzled in that timeline he's a total pussy and cries starting at sundown.

Latest posts