• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Playstation 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can also get trophies and stuff now as well.

i just need to find out what trophys i can get for my limited array of games

Answer is: none unless you own Super Stardust HD from Playstation Network. There will be other games which will support them via software updates, they are being worked on now. One of the first will be Uncharted: Drakes Fortune and Warhawk.

The latest firmware 2.41 also lays the groundwork for developers to easily put Custom Soundtracks in future games and even revised old ***les via software update.

I have one but thinking about selling it due to the lack of decent games. No MGO doesn't count!

i had a xbox 360 and then got a ps3 and man how i should never got the 360 the ps3 is the best thing i have ever bought in my live

i had a xbox 360 and then got a ps3 and man how i should never got the 360 the ps3 is the best thing i have ever bought in my live[/b]

Geez wow this totally is going t make meh get a n PS3 i want best thing in my live too. Wow cant wait thanks yeah...

Duckett your a f***en genius I would have never considered buying a PS3. You've convinced me I will now get a PS3 to enhance my 'live'.

Duckett your a f***en genius I would have never considered buying a PS3. You've convinced me I will now get a PS3 to enhance my 'live'.[/b]

Ha ha. I couldn't help myself either. Ha Ha! Anyway, i cant stand it when people spell it like that. I also hate it when they say 'could of' instead of 'could have'. Is it that hard???

Does anyone know about the rumors of GT5 being delayed till 2010 being true? That would be a major let down,forza4 will come out by then lol.

So my internship is finally coming to an end. And I have $ to blow on a console. I was just wondering, if I get a PS2, can I still play rugby online with you guys?

And can a PS3 be modded to run those dodgy pirate discs, like a PS2 can?

So my internship is finally coming to an end. And I have $ to blow on a console. I was just wondering, if I get a PS2, can I still play rugby online with you guys?
[/b]

I don't get it...

PS2?????

Rugby online????

oh crap, wrong game sorry. I meant supposing I have some game... Maybe like a racing one or sports? Cld I be using a PS2 to hook up online to play with you PS3 blokes?

nope only ps3 to ps3 if your that way inclined.

the ps2 might like the ps3 in that way but sorry the ps3 doesnt bat for the other team.. Some of the ps3's will let the ps2 games play with them, but thats just to give them a bit of a thrill. just like the feeling you get when you know your doing something wrong but you still cant help doing it. But normally the ps3 doesnt/cant bat for the other team.

Finally got my 10mbps connection with telstra. Now, who's for a dealing to?

haha, wicked good stuff.

ill be up for a few games next week while my gf is away in nelson :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Aug 25 2008, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Finally got my 10mbps connection with telstra. Now, who's for a dealing to?[/b]
Arrrrghhhh....I don't get uncapped until the 3rd. Will text you for a game of Fifa 08 before we chuck it in the trash can haha!

getting one next week hopefully
spillthe beans
has anyone played an overseas game
how is online?
does anyone have hooked up to LCD monitor via HDMI to DVI?

also i am getting the 40gb - its cheaper
is there any major difference apart from size of 40Gb to 60Gb or 80Gb
i heard u can manually upsize the HD anyways?

wicked dude,

i think the only difference is the 40gb plays ps2 games and the 60 doesnt, but dont quote me on that (i know thats easy to do)

i have place fifa online with no problems, apart from craig but thats cause he is in the middle of no-where :p. played aussies and brits etc and had no problems :)

whats the web browser like?
if i download the latest firmware, does it count for all firmware before it, or will i need to upgrade on each one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts