• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Please create 10s forum

There would be one post. You, saying that we should add five players or subtract three.

Why?
I think this is the first post I've seen about 10s in my 5 years here.

He is moderately amusing. But ****ing hell he's an awful weird ****er.

Funnily enough I just googled him today too and he's ****ing terrifying.

In Japan there is High School Rugby 10s competition, because many High Schools do not have 15 players due to the decline of birth rate and decline of popularity of Rugby.

I think it has some limited popularity in Asia, and was developed mostly in Malaysia, I don't even think having a thread in the 7's section on it would generate more than a post or so a year(at best).

Edit: https://twitter.com/sigesige00

Last edited:
They used to have a 10's tournament in Hong Kong during the week leading up to the 7's....is this still the case?

They used to have a 10's tournament in Hong Kong during the week leading up to the 7's....is this still the case?

Who cares? The purpose of the 10's series is to have a fun time with mates. You hardly see these tournaments make it on tv. That's how much of a nothingness it has. There used to be a South African 10's tournament where some old nationals like Tana Umaga, Jason Robinson and others were invited to be part of the festivities. But due to the lack of interest and attendance that tournament has lost it's part on the social rugby calender.

Latest posts