• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Please help me!!

adydum21

Academy Player
Country Flag
Romania
Club or Nation
Romania
I want change the control keys .Tell me how doing this.Please help me the game is wonderful but the controls with keyboards is very difficult and I want change it.

In system setting appear only display,video and jukebox .Where you find this option?

Dude he just like to comment,he never really says anything

that isn't true pit I haven't played the game much lately and I can't remember where most of the things are and scening my computer has completly ruined most things my advice may not be grea tbut that is where I though it was so I am everso sorry if that's what you think

that isn't true pit I haven't played the game much lately and I can't remember where most of the things are and scening my computer has completly ruined most things my advice may not be grea tbut that is where I though it was so I am everso sorry if that's what you think
There's no problem Tom but, hope that someone still knows how to change the keys,still waiting maybe anybody knows this.Thanks anyway

I really don't think you can,buying a remote control will probably be your best bet as playing the game to an easier extent

Latest posts