• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Please, Please help:

mpj29

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Wales
Ive noticed that recently a few players are wearing odd patches behind their ears. Its usually only one or two players, but they tend to be in influential positions. I'm watching Saracens v Oyonnax right now and I can see that the Saracens 9 & 11 definitely have them.

To me they look like wireless receivers which act on the bone behind the ear. I would like to think I'm wrong, I thought coaching from the stands via ear pieces was illegal?

Has anyone else noticed this and do you have any other reason why they have these patches in the same place behind their ears?

Been the case for a while now.

Thanks for that, it now makes perfect sense, I guess my 'conspiracy theory gland' was over active. Its a blow because Ive been using this to explain my weight gain. With this gland now lanced, I'm left with my 'I think this England team is made up of decent guys gland' as my only reason for my over eating.
Not to worry though, as just as my other gland was so swiftly lanced, we are entering the Christmas period which is known for its drinking and merriment, and if I read the papers long enough, I'm sure this other gland will be lanced also.

I do hope so, as being a Welshman, when my 'I think this England team is made up of decent guys gland' is fully active, it can be bloody uncomfortable.

Have a good Christmas guys and lets all remain friends, whatever the colour shirt on our backs!

Latest posts