• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

plese help me,creating players

keress

Academy Player
Country Flag
Georgia
please help me,creating players

Hello guys,first sorry i don't know english well.
I want to create player,create championship and more,how can i do this?
with .fsh editor ? roster editor ?
i'm sorry,I know there are many threads for this,but i don't founded it.:(

Last edited:
to be fair I have made most of the rosters already and all you need to do is ask me to update something can be done as for team editors you can also use Woosahs editor as pit said :)

thanks guys,but i know Woosaahs editor,i want create new championship new players,to edit player face :((

in short,i have read whole forum topics,i tried to use BigGUI,fshed,FshX but vainly.
if somebody can help me,in short,i want to create teams(with new players) and create championship.
please give me link here wich program can i do this?thanks.

Well you only need woosah and you can't create teams you can only replace teams for this you open the be21 file in your folder and rename the teams on notepad and you add your custom made roster from Woosah editor :D

Well you only need woosah and you can't create teams you can only replace teams for this you open the be21 file in your folder and rename the teams on notepad and you add your custom made roster from Woosah editor :D
okey) thanks,and do you know how to change team kits ?
i founded problem it was Windows seven))) on XP,woosaah working correctly:)

for kits you need an excel sheet and use those filenames for the kit names and minikit names and to make them use photoshop or something

for kits you need an excel sheet and use those filenames for the kit names and minikit names and to make them use photoshop or something
thanks i know it,i have this exel sheet.
but i don't know how to edit this .fsh or .big files.

Latest posts