Plymouth Albion Fans?

AlbionKing

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Plymouth
Hello,

New to here, big Albion Fan, any other Albion fans in here?.

I've followed the team somewhat since it's been a destination for many Canadian players. I just read that Sean-Michel Stephen was again named as a Player of the Year for the club in his final season, hopefully he can cap his career with a win away next week.

Indeed he did! I was at the game yesterday when he was presented with it, he was an absolute beast during the match, just a shame we couldn't get the W..I'm sure they'll end this terrible run of games and finish on a high with a nice away win at Moseley.

Canadian Rugger and I were dissapointed that SMS was overlooked by the National team since 2010. We're not really sure why to be frank, and we have an odd feeling there was some sort of issues behind the scenes with him and the Canadian setup. His had a solid career professionally and hopefully Albion can find somone to replace him.

While I am here, there was a rumor that Plymouth is going to sign Tiedemann for next season, any truth to that?

While I am here, there was a rumor that Plymouth is going to sign Tiedemann for next season, any truth to that?

I've only heard the rumour as well so far, I do know Mark Kohler is returning to the Championship with Albion next year from his season in Coventry in National Division 1 which is good news. I know we have a surplus of decent backs but it's never a bad thing to have another option playing pro rugby, particularly with Pritchard in the twilight of his career and DTH being frequently injured it seems.

SMS will be hard to replace! We had 15 out injured at the Leeds game, it's been a big problem for us this season we need some quality in our squad depth, I hope next season we can get some momentum and push on for a good season.

Also, while you are here, how has Beukeboom been doing? I thought he has finally started to improve in the last few outings I saw him in the red jersey. Hope the rumours about Tiedemann are true too, he needs to go pro.

To be honest none of our forwards have been great recently, but he's doing alright, had a pretty average season in my opinion.

Latest posts