• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Politesse / politeness

LoupBlanc

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Brive
Il y a une chose que je n'aime pas, c'est les profiteurs et les mal élevés qui n'ont aucune politesse....

Serait il possible que la communauté puisse être polie et respectueuse du travail que font les créateurs?
Il ne suffit pas que de prendre ce qu'ils partagent et crées sur leur temps personnel, il faut aussi dire MERCI par exemple.
Je rappelle que nous ne devons rien à la communauté et qu'il y a aucune obligation envers elle.
Merci de faire cet effort de remerciement, cela ne pourra être que bénéfique et peut être que l'activité sera + forte.

ENGLISH

There is one thing I don't like, it's the profiteers and the evil high have no politeness

Is it possible that the community can be polite and respectful of the work that the creators?
It is enough to take what they share and created on their personal time, he must also say thank you for example.
I remember that we owe nothing to the community and that there is no obligation to her.
Thank you for making this effort thank you, this will not be beneficial and may be that the activity will be + strong.

Your desire to share and improve others experience on the game should be larger than your desire to be acknowledged, recognized and congratulated. That's the modding way. What you seek is not here to be found.

Your desire to share and improve others experience on the game should be larger than your desire to be acknowledged, recognized and congratulated. That's the modding way. What you seek is not here to be found.

Simple and obvious but apparently some never feels that way...

I mke the stuff that I make for myself. I just share them with y'all because I think y'all might like to have it. That's it I dont care if y'all say thank you or whatever when I'm done, i just get a kick out of seein how many times y'all download my stuff. To me, that seems like the attitude to have

Loup Blanc,

I understand your point, it's frustrating not to be thanked for the hard work... But you have to know your community as well, and if you are willing to share your work without getting any form of compensation from it, then you shouldn't be waiting for any kind of acknowledgement either. If you think people are being ungrateful, then just don't share it! I myself decide to contribute when I feel like it. When I'm not in a good mood, I don't.

Latest posts