• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool 3 (Sale, Saracens, Scarlets, Toulon)

LeinsterMan (NotTigsMan)

G.O.A.T
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leicester
200px-RC_Toulon.png
V
220px-Saracens_FC_logo.svg.png

Saturday 15/10/2016 @ Stade Mayol
Kick Off: 16:30

250px-Scarlets_logo.svg.png
V
220px-Sale_sharks_badge.png

Saturday 15/10/2016 @ Parc y Scarlets
Kick Off: 18:45​

Sale Sharks: 15. Mike Haley, 14. Byron McGuigan, 13. Will Addison, 12. Sam James, 11. Paolo Odogwu, 10. Dan Mugford, 9. Mike Phillips, 1. Ross Harrison, 2. Neil Briggs, 3. Brian Mujati, 4. Bryn Evans, 5. Jonathan Mills, 6. Cameron Neild, 7. David Seymour, 8. Josh Beaumont (c)

Replacements: 16. James Flynn, 17. Halani Aulika, 18. Andrei Ostrikov, 19. Magnus Lund, 20. Tom Curry, 21. James Mitchell, 22. Sam Bedlow, 23. Nev Edwards

Nobody should be ahead of George for England. Great start for Sarries.

Nah... As soon as the ruck formed he was no longer entitled to compete for the ball without first getting onside.

They're such a good team to watch when they play like this. Frustrating that they play anti rugby the rest of the time

Yes - but as soon as the ruck forms you need to get onside before becoming eligible to play the ball - even if the ruck "ends". Guirado was never onside after the ruck had formed.

Last edited:
Toulon getting away with murder
Habana is tackled releases then picks back up.
Bastareaud tackled but gets back up dragging the tacklers with him - how that wasn't given is a joke

Asking me to pick which side I'd like to win is like asking me to stuff fistfuls of chicken nuggets into a sumo wrestlers G string. I mean the analogy doesn't really fit, but **** Toulon and Sarries is the moral of the story.

Asking me to pick which side I'd like to win is like asking me to stuff fistfuls of chicken nuggets into a sumo wrestlers G string. I mean the analogy doesn't really fit, but **** Toulon and Sarries is the moral of the story.

Sounds like you have experiance in the matter.

I take it back I want Sarries to win.
EDIT: So what do Toulon fans do with those papers they throw when they get beaten at home without a bonus point?

Last edited:
Scarlets have probably just iced the game, up 28-11. They are basking in victory, the last try was a hammerhead blow and they are really goblin up the points. Sale are makoing a meal of it.

Anyone see that offload from Williams? Soooooome skills. Liam Williams body takes some punishment physically. He's a brave man.

Yup. Scarlets, now showboating... They can barely score 10 points in the Pro12 with the same lineup. Patchell has been fantastic also, great kicking of all kinds. Did you see Liam Williams' bicycle kick for a kick and chase!? Starting to think it might have been intentional now.

Latest posts