• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool 3 (Sale, Saracens, Scarlets, Toulon)

It seems Ford has a habit of causing a toxic atmosphere wherever he goes and somehow benefiting from it...

TBF Dominguez was prob going sooner rather than later regardless.

But Ford does seem to know how to et what he wants in these situations.

This could be really good. Equally, it could be ****e.

- - - Updated - - -

Jack Nowell is exactly who I think Charnley should model himself on... glad to see Greenwood agrees with me.

Southerners can't even do wet weather rugby right, where's the mud?!
This is racist towards northerners

Unlucky kick for Sale, great by Barritt, Wigglesworth and Bosch

- - - Updated - - -

That should've been a great try

Soft as sin yellow...

If farrell doesn't react then it ain't late.

Can't believe goode messed that up.

Barritt and Goode are different animals for us. If they showed their club form for England than they would probably still be in the picture. Farrell reminding me why he should be looking at the lions 10 jersey.

By that I mean that Gatland should look at him as a 10 not that he's better than Sexton

Last edited:
Bit of a non statement isn't that?

If I performed for England like I did my school side I'd probably be in the EPS too.

Apart from (I doubt) your a main part of a European and Premiership winning team.

No, but the point is that people look good at the level they're good at. Mine was schoolboy level, for some it's Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Sale desperately need to increase the quality of their pack.

It's just not there.

Yeah you are right, and the point has been made many times, I just find it mad that Goode won premiership player of the year (I think not 100%) but he's literally a liability at international level. When Williams comes he could find it difficult if Earles or Gallagher get in form.
Not missing Billy but as rats says Sale have no size. Should move Leota to 6 as they need some physicality :D

They should be pouring cash into a hooker (or getting Neild on the donuts and milkshakes), a TH, a TH lock and a mean number 8 (Fearns would have been perfect.

Fearns definitely would've been perfect, maybe looking at some big saffers? Apparently they have money now. CJ Stander/Rhodes are big guys that they should be looking for.

Also ref is being very harsh on Sale, a lot of refs just go home team for everything just like munster earlier.

Spencer and Earles on the wing, we need more money we don't even have wingers :(

Latest posts