• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool 3 (Sale, Saracens, Scarlets, Toulon)

Not anything like Scarlets, they are doing the old trick of placing their hands beyond the ball and then pulling it backwards.

Meh, it's illegal play by both, Scarlets arriving to the rucks first is why Sarries are rucking illegally, if both offences were being pinged Scarlets would likely adapt and still be bossing the breakdown. I don't think its providing any advantages.

Losowski has been impressive. Great run. Scarletts lose their shape too easily.

Am I only one not 1 bit suprised by Scarlets. They're the up and coming Welsh team

What ever happens to that pretty boy welsh wunderkind winger from a few years ago? Harry... Williams?

Scarlets got away with murder there. Ball ripped on the ground was so obvious.

Who would've thought 18 months ago we'd say this but Liam Williams is such a joy to watch. I'd argue he's easily the form back 3 guy in Lions competition by a bit.

Who would've thought 18 months ago we'd say this but Liam Williams is such a joy to watch. I'd argue he's easily the form back 3 guy in Lions competition by a bit.

....most people?
Liam Williams has always been pretty highly rated (and rightly so).
He's just a massive ****.

....most people?
Liam Williams has always been pretty highly rated (and rightly so).
He's just a massive ****.

Oh I know he's always had talent. But I meant it as in now he's eliminated being a dick. He's a real joy to watch now without the ****

Latest posts