9/12/06 Calvisano v Ospreys
10/12/06 Stade Francais v Sharks
15/12/06 Ospreys v Calvisano
17/12/06 Sharks v Stade Francais
12/13/14 Jan Calvisano v Sharks
12/13/14 Jan Ospreys v Stade Francais
19/20/21 Jan Sharks v Ospreys
19/20/21 Jan Stade Francais v Calvisano

this is going to be a huge huge huge test for our boys.

heres the side which has been given the task of beating sale.

Ospreys: Lee Byrne; Nikki Walker, Sonny Parker, Andrew Bishop, Shane Williams; Gavin Henson, Justin Marshall; Duncan Jones (capt), Barry Williams, Adam Jones, Brent Cockbain, Ian Evans, Filo Tiatia, Steve Tandy, Ryan Jones.
Replacements: Huw Bennett, Paul James, Alun Wyn Jones, Jonathan Thomas, Jason Spice, Shaun Connor, James Hook.

a very strong side, with my only dissapointment coming at the fact tht hook has been left on the bench, maybe lyn thinks its too soon for him, but he brings tht something extra, tth creative penache to our backline.

our backrow looks impressive, with tiatia looking an impressive ball runner, the ever gutsy steve tandy and of course the enigmatic ryan jones.

a very strong side, with my only dissapointment coming at the fact tht hook has been left on the bench, maybe lyn thinks its too soon for him, but he brings tht something extra, tth creative penache to our backline.
[/b]

Totally agree with that. Hook just oozes class.

What is Bishop like compared to him at 12? Must have some edge to him to beat Hook to the inside centre jersey.

bof i think it won't affraid the 10 wins in 11 matches team of stade francais :)
don't you think so Donbilly ?

hmmm bishop is an exciting runner, and he does run some good lines, but i think hes lacks tht x factor tht hook has. hes still a decent player though, and more than capable of playing at this level.

bof i think it won't affraid the 10 wins in 11 matches team of stade francais :)
[/b]

Well, ***us, Stade Français are now suffering of the number of injured players, especially in the forwards, and I wonder which team is going to play next week-ends. Have you watched the match versus Biarritz. during the last quarter of the match they had no more back row player available. They put hookers and locks. Hopefully Bergamasco and Parisse are fit and can play there.

Otherwise, you're right the Stade Français are quite strong this season and the matchs versus the Sale Sharks should be very interesting. I think I wil go to Jean Bouin for a couple of these matchs, vs. Sale and Ospreys.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Well, ***us, Stade Français are now suffering of the number of injured players, especially in the forwards, and I wonder which team is going to play next week-ends. Have you watched the match versus Biarritz. during the last quarter of the match they had no more back row player available. They put hookers and locks. Hopefully Bergamasco and Parisse are fit and can play there.

Otherwise, you're right the Stade Français are quite strong this season and the matchs versus the Sale Sharks should be very interesting. I think I wil go to Jean Bouin for a couple of these matchs, vs. Sale and Ospreys.
[/b][/quote]

f*** you !!! "i'm gona stade de france for biaritz", "jean bouin for the sharks" gnagnagna pfffff !!!!! enfoiré va !!!
it'll be easier as all the international players are comming back now aren't they ? mainly argentinians and italians who are now qualified for the wc ... and i think you can't cry for injuries with the huuuuuuge bench you have. a lot of teams would be happy with the half of it ...

for all those in nz with sky Calvisano v Stade Francais is live on espn sunday 1:30am