• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool 4 (Castres, Leinster, Montpellier, Northampton)

[h=2]TEAMS FOR SUNDAY's ALL FRENCH CLASH WITH CASTRES[/h] Le XV de Montpellier : Mogg ; Nagusa, Martin, Dumoulin, Nadolo ; (o) Steyn, (m) White ; Galletier, Qera (cap), Ouedraogo ; Van Rensburg, Mikautadze ; Kubriashvili, Mamukashvili, Nariashvili.
Remplaçants : Geli, Watremez, Jannie du Plessis, Battut, Liebenberg, Wright, Fall, Catrakilis.

Le XV de Castres :
Berard ; Grosso, Combezou, Taumoepeau, Smith ; (o) Dumora, (m) Kockott ; Jelonch, Tulou, Babillot ; Capo Ortega (cap), Lassale ; Kotze, Mach, Tichit.

Remplaçants : Rallier, Stroe, Tussac, Moreaux, Urdapilleta, Bias, Dupont, Vialelle.

Ye look understrength Gaston

Great start by Leinster. Rob at 15 breaking the line twice in the first 7 minutes

Hartley... Red card... Lolz...

Eddie Jones reaction was fantastic

Hartley you ****ing idiot :lol:
It's like he's been containing it all while in an England shirt only to release it 2mins into being back on for Saints

Let's call a spade a spade. Hartley is dirty scum. **** him and the horse he ride in on.

I've always had that view of Hartley with the epitome of him when Barnes sent his off. But when he has been playing for England this year, I have... sort of... warmed to him

Though thinks like that swinging arm, for no reason, remind me why he is a dirty ba*tard...

**** Saints. Leicester for the English rugby football soccer Tin ball cup rugby cup 2016 cup (sorry don't watch much English rugby cos its **** xxx :/ :) lol soz)

Can think of much worse things than a swinging arm to the back... there are plenty of legal things I'd rather not be on the receiving end of.

Don't think for a second he meant to hit him in the head.

- - - Updated - - -

And Eddie shaking his head lol.

Mallinder is stupid for taking him off TBH.

Saw both those things.

Not convinced Saints is a happy club.

And then there were 2 for Lions captaincy.

Saints are absolutely shocking in reality and I'm glad JJ will be leaving for home soon.

I can't stand Mallinder TBH

I mean Cokcers is no angel (many cant stand him) or anything BUT he at least comes across as passionate about his club, when he was going though a very stressful time a couple seasons ago he was fighting for his job and he was blunt about performances and took it on the chin.

Mallinder comes across as gutless IMO.

North think doesn't help.

On North issue. How wasn't Byrne taken off to be assessed. He was goosed after clash of heads and busted open.
Leinster I hate to admit look very good and will challenge. I hope he proves me wrong but Luke McGrath was poor and has been recently. Could be the weak link but that centre combo looks amazing and it crazy to think 18months ago Mike Ross was the only 3 doing the job. Furlong is the best 3 in the world at this moment

Latest posts