• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Port Elizabeth Sevens, 9-10 December 2011, Sevens World Series

Wales have got some very good players in their squad - a lot of very young players as well

That 18yr old Cardiff RFC flyhalf (can't remember his name) impressed me yesterday - One of the Owen Williamses as well (only Wales could take two players with the same name :lol: )

Rhys Patchell

Llanelli have an Owain Williams as well.
Owen B Williams is a centre for Cardiff RFC, Owen P Williams is a wing for Pontypridd.

Eh? Can't tell if serious or not...
12-1-2010-8-10-52-AM-1515252.jpg

Ugh, do I have to spell it out?

I was playing on the precarious fact that Wales have won the Sevens World Cup, yet have never even reached the final of a Cup competition.

As a great Afrikaaner once said to me, "Verstaan jy?"

Last edited:
Meh.

As for Scotland, well three consecutive Bowl final apperances this season, combined with the two at the end of last season, winning 3 of them means we are either the best of the worst, or worst of the best ATM.

Don't know which I prefer frankly, but it is mightily frustrating knowing that the team heads into each tournament able to beat the smaller teams, but either just falls short or can't compete with the bigger ones.

I never saw the game against Wales, but Fiji were horrible against England, it was painfully obvious England had Fiji's game of 'not running into contact' figured out, but Fiji had no plan b, England had it figured out last week too, but Fiji still had no answer. England just got in Fiji's faces and got in the way of Fiji's support players, stopping them from making offloads and passes, Fiji didn't know what to do, so they kept going backwards or sideways before making a retarded offload losing the ball, it was painful to watch

Last edited:

Latest posts