• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Portugal 10:16 Georgia

A

alexrugby

After winning match in Portugal against host team 10:16 Georgia practically makes it's way to RWC 2011 and now great efforts must be addressed from our rugby players to lose this great chance of getting RWC 2011 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now only the standings of our pool is to be determined and which RWC 2011 pool to play

Everything this depends on upcoming matches' results

Visit My Website

awaiting for the next match on Saturday against Spain guyz just feel comfortable and count some of the points they can get

Guess we will have opportunity to face off with grands of rugby world, this is our aim for a now

Great news for Georgian rugby and also Russian rugby. On a sidenote, Lekso.. do you know where i can find any pictures of the latest Georgia kit? I can't find any on the usual sites like gettyimages, etc.

Thanks!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 15 2010, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Great news for Georgian rugby and also Russian rugby. On a sidenote, Lekso.. do you know where i can find any pictures of the latest Georgia kit? I can't find any on the usual sites like gettyimages, etc.

Thanks![/b]

thanks bro, I hope our team will far advance in playing skills on this RWC, as well as Russia will gain access to high class teams too

what about the Georgian kits, gettyimages host numerous pictures but I will place photo here through my upload portal, hope will help

actually our guys are not in a great comfort from stupid Georgian fans (who prefer football meanwhile our football team sucks) for their images and videos to be posted somewhere in internet <_<

These kits were on our players in this latest match against Portugal

5osueh8am2p4oadcj6gaxsu6.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Feb 15 2010, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Great news for Georgian rugby

I reckon they can win next RWC in 2011.[/b]

I second this. The RWC will be covered in red and white for the 2nd time in ten years but this time in the Georgian cross of St George :eek:

That's excellent news for Georgia who are now firmly established as the best European team outside the 6 Nations. The next step is to get their national team more tests against tier 1 nations and have tier 1 countries play tests in Tbilisi.

Lekso, i want to update this kit for Rugby 08. The kit seems the same as the previous kit, but i can't make out the sponsors. Do you know what they are?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 16 2010, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lekso, i want to update this kit for Rugby 08. The kit seems the same as the previous kit, but i can't make out the sponsors. Do you know what they are?[/b]

So cuuuuute wooow, new kits on Rugby 08 for my country great, thank you brother

well these people financing our team are:

<Quartzite> (manufacturing some "precious" metals and minerals in Georgia)

And Brewery <Natakhtari>

Cheers bro

Latest posts