• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Possible new "rugby related game" in the works

D

Darhf

http://www.cyanide-studio.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=55965

Seems that Cyanide (Makers of the pro rugby manager series) is making a new "rugby related" game (but not a new Pro Rugby Manager).

No more info is available on the subject, and granted it's just a 2 months old random post by a random member of the dev team, but we all want new rugby games, so I hope Cyanide will do something great with this one.

http://www.cyanide-studio.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=55965

Seems that Cyanide (Makers of the pro rugby manager series) is making a new "rugby related" game (but not a new Pro Rugby Manager).

No more info is available on the subject, and granted it's just a 2 months old random post by a random member of the dev team, but we all want new rugby games, so I hope Cyanide will do something great with this one.

[/b]

It was me that asked the initial question, thought i saw something for PRM3.

Jeff

<div class='quotemain'>

It was me that asked the initial question, thought i saw something for PRM3.

Jeff

[/b]

It's a small world ;)
[/b][/quote]

Certainly is :p

Well Looks like ea will be out of rugby customers soon... Anything else can't be half as bad as rugby 08...

I hope too. Competing can bring only good things.
And I hope they wil introduce much more competitions and teams (FIRA-AER Nations Championship, Celtic League, European Challenge Cup etc)

Cyanide is a French Publisher and in sports they already done manager games of french popular sports without football
like the pro cycling manager

so it will me wonder if they doen't do a pro rugby manager

the first two parts are very bad
but the first two cycling managers too

but the 2008 version is very good and i like it and play this game very often
i hope they can translate that to the rugby language and bring out a realy good rugby manager

EA need to keep on making rugby games. Only an updated roster, few glitches and online play will make it a MUCH better game.

I hope this happens as I am a fan of EA's fifa manager, so a rugby manager would be great, I dont care who makes it, would just like a modern game.

Latest posts