• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Potentially a new Rugby Manager Game

Is this the same guy that does the Rugby league manager game?

EDIT.

It is the same guy, so you can download his Rugby league manager and get an idea of what its like.

Have you guys tried Blackout Rugby? Really for everything I've seen out there this is the best available. And since it's world wide leagues there's no getting up at 3 am to make sure your roster is in. :bravo:

Its online only right? I prefer a manager game that I can leave and come back to whenever.

This guys rugby league manager is probably the best available at the moment as far as an offline manager is concerned. It has a reasonably good 2D engine, and its free.

If you want an online manager, then blackout is the way to go.

I personally recomend blackout rugby as being a good game.

I wish this had more teams from the southern hemisphere...

I liked Blackout Rugby but as CeeJay said, I prefer a game thats offline and I can play the next game whenever I like.

If Blackout Rugby had a offline version, and perhaps got some rights to the Air New Zealand Cup or something then it would be tops!

I prefer this style of game offline as well since I can go through at my own pace and go through whole seasons. online for me is more suited to a quick match maybe a couple of games but playing out a whole season online for sports games has never worked out that well from my experience.

Blackout rugby is gold, but online only. I really enjoyed this guy's Rugby League manager game, so I'll check out his Rugby Union variant. Beats playing that 2005 Rugby Manager game. Jesus...

Latest posts