Potentially Silly Question

Disco_vinny

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
Hi guys,

Complete noob to the game here. Just got a few questions about mods...

1 - is there a mod I can download that corrects all players to real names? I can live with the wrong faces etc, but the names bothers me. (I assume that to do this I just copy and paste into the data file)

2 - if not can I download various mods and combine their updates together? If so which ones should I pick - I'm most bothered about getting international teams correct - then fixing the NH leagues.

(if you can do this then how would I go about doing it?) Unfortunately I have neither the time or the basic understanding to do any of the modding myself - but I really want my game to be playable.

Thanks

at this stage your best option is to download the vanilla mod install it and then Dolf mod this will give the best result. for what you are looking for

Thanks Rudolph - and I can install them both successfully? I've just finished installing the Vanilla Mod now

Thanks for the excellent mods guys. Both installed and the game transformed from unplayable annoyance to very entertaining.

Firstly can I echo the appreciation for the MODs provided by members of this forum. I am really enjoying Rugby Challenge 3.

Secondly I wonder if anyone is able to help me with a problem I am having. In the 3rd season of my Be-a-pro I get a crash after a game between Queensland Country and Greater Sydney Rams. I was previously contracted to Queensland and am now with the Rams (not sure this makes a difference?).

I have played this game 4 times now, and simulated it twice. Each time I get to the end of the game but I get the crash happen after the game has finished and I have been through the stats. Is there anything I can do to save this career? It would be a real shame after 3 seasons to lose all my progress!

Thanks in advance.

Latest posts