Base Price: $49.99

COPY AND PASTE FOR REPLY:

Store:
Base Price:

Last edited:
Store: Game
Base Price: ​£44.99

Really?! I pre-ordered from Game for £37.99
Considering switching to Zavvi for the fiver off. Anyone know which is better, Game or Zavvi when it comes to delivering pre-orders?

Buy through the amazon banner in the first post... And you support the forum ;-)

Buy through the amazon banner in the first post... And you support the forum ;-)

Might consider that too :p ordered some books from them last night and saw I could do the the free trial of their Amazon Premium thing (or whatever it's called) where it'll be ssent to you within 1 business day, so might pre-order a day or two before release and do the month free trial. Haven;t decided yet...

Game are normally quite good for getting me stuff on Day One, I find. Not 100% reliable, but around 90%

I pre-ordered Backbreaker through game (only think I've gotten from them) - arrived day of release
Pre-ordered Fifa 11 through Amazon and that arrived the day of release
Pre-ordered Forza 3 through Play.com - arrived 3 days after release

I've been told by a couple of mates that Zavvi never get games to you on the day of release- One story of getting Halo reach 5 days early, but otherwise it's 3 or 4 days late. I may opt for a couple more quid and get it from Amazon on Day One instead. (I'll need some kind of relief on results day)

I've been told by a couple of mates that Zavvi never get games to you on the day of release- One story of getting Halo reach 5 days early, but otherwise it's 3 or 4 days late. I may opt for a couple more quid and get it from Amazon on Day One instead. (I'll need some kind of relief on results day)

Was actually talking to my dad and appaently Amazon usually dispatch it on or just before release date. Also remembered that one of the main Amazon distributor for the UK is just outside Swansea so would take barely anytime to get to me. Still not sure though...
Also what results you looking forward to? :p

Latest posts