• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pre-Orders With Shopto

Kev85

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
Anyone else ordered with Shopto? Looks like I will be getting the game tomorrow as I just got a dispatch email!! Can't wait :D:D:D

I ordered with shopto from my bro's account, I'll ask him if he got a dispatch email. And the site said we'd have it by the 26th. Good enough for me!

Another good one is Gameseek. I now have Deus Ex sitting on my bed, and it's not even out until Friday!

Game have emailed me this morning @ 8:20am stating dispatch and to expect it by Friday. If it arrives by then it will be the first time they've gotten a game to me on time.

Never use ShopTo.net anymore after only a week of signing up with them, my credit cards were compromised and ridiculous online purchases attempted - have been very wary of them ever since and some reviews read online supported a wary stance. That was a couple of years ago mind...

Havent got email<_< ... but says on my account online that its been posted:D

Well, I've been reliably informed by my wife that the game has arrived in the post - GAME preorder was successful for the first time!

Anyone else's arrive yet?

Bloody amazon haven't even shipped yet

That's been my experience with them for probably the last year... it used to be that they could come a day early or arrive on the day, but all the time now it is atleast 1 day late, but often its 2 days late. Granted, I always use the Super Saver free delivery option which probably explains it as its effectively 2nd Class postage.

I've found Play to be just as unreliable in the last year or so aswell mind you.

Game were excellent with it, got to me today (so the day before release), looking likely I'll stick with them for pre-ordering Rugby Challenge too.
Never pre-ordered with Play but they can be tossers apparently. My flatmate pre-ordered L.A. Noire with them to get free bonus DLC with it, the game itself was a day late and didn't come with the code for the DLC. He e-mailed them and they said they'd send it right away, didn't get it for another month and a half. He badgered them enough so they gave him a full refund in the end I think.

Amazon have now despatched, estimated delivery the 30th tho- that better be wrong, paid for first class!!

Damm I stayed in all morning as my post usually comes around 10.00AM So I went out at 11.30 then came back this evening and there is a parcel card!! Typical!!

Latest posts