Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Does exactly what it says on the tin:
Discuss pre-season games here

Looking at other teams schedules I'm slightly concerned about our pre-season: We play Jersey, once....and that's it. Everyone else has two or three games lined up, and usually with at least one top level side
We're going to be missing a fair chunk of players early season, and have two new props coming in - I would've thought we'd be trying to play two or three times to sort out new combos etc.

Bath have cancelled their game vs Munster. Sounds like they've had a Covid outbreak.

We have Jersey this weekend (Live stream for £10 so happy with that)
Dragons at Home the Saturday after
Scarlets at Home the thursday after

The team been at Jersey the whole week for a training camp.
Really please so far plenty of media stuff coming out 6 weeks of preseason little videos with daily instagram ****.

Just little stuff like this

I thought we (Quins) had three, but it looks like it's now just two - Cardiff at home and Leinster away so decent fixtures.

Mullet guy locking his knees on the leg press is giving me PTSD of all those clips of peoples legs folding the wrong way

Think all of those have people have either turned out to have knee issues previously or hyperextended. Your knees are strong in the locked position, think the opposite is just one of those pervasive myths.

Who is the mullet guy on the leg press? I don't recognise him?

It's Wells

In other news Ellis Genge named club captain with Liebenberg vice
For me Genge makes sense. He's really stepped up and Eddie saw that. When Good/Bad/Rugby Pod interviewed him, was really interesting to here him speak about how he incorporated the younger players into the squad. Liebenberg seems ever present so makes sense too.

We have Coventry in a local derby game on 3rd Sept and Dragons 12 Sept.

Our Friendlies...

Glasgow - Friday 3rd - Away
Doncaster - Saturday 4th - Home
Edinburgh - Weekend of the 10th - Away

So the squad will be split for Glasgow and Doncaster.

E9vUmUuXIAYW6dJ

I thought the same.

Interesting to see Martin at 8 too.

Its a tall pack...effectively 4 locks.

Martin at 8 is a curious one.

Latest posts