• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premier League Week 1

Saints1

Straight Edge
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
St Helens
Starting a new thread as the other one is about predictions.

Spurs are absolutely battering Man City here, but Joe Hart and the post have ensured that it's stayed 0-0 for now.

This is making the Alamo look like Breakfast at Tiffany's.

It is. Mancini has set his stall out to play on the break, but they haven't even done that. They've been out of their own half literally a handful of times on the attack.

I have found my new MAN CRUSH!!!! Gareth Bale was Superb today for Spurs..... only thing he didn't do was score (hit the bar). Can't wait for UTD to start their campaign on monday... I think Hernandez (if given games) will score a fair few goals this season for Utd... Looks very good :D :D can't wait :D

Glen Johnson won't know what week it is when he comes up against Bale in the Euro Qualifiers!

Bale has begun to show why he is considered Wales' best player. It's coincided with the time where he is sure where he should play. He isn't a left back but a bona fide left winger. Since Redknapp has played him there we have seen the best of Bale, his performance in the Chelsea game at the back-end of last season was majestic and yesterday he was class too. Shame he always seems to get injured when the International games arrive.

Yeah, funny that. In that respect I think he's gonna be the next Giggs, always 'injured' whenever Wales need him.

Wales aren't good enough to get the ball to him in the first place!

An Englishman poo-pooing another footballing nation is quite interesting.

Ha our Welsh side is going in the right direction, at least we did not lose 4-1 to Germany. Even if you add up the goals we conceded still won't add up to the 4 England conceded.

Should expect Wales to give it a good go for the Euro Qualifiers if all players make themselves available.

Where have I said England are any good? Johnson will deal with Bale, as he has done every time they've come face to face.

And as for laughing at England, that's all well and good, but you two won't even remember the last time Wales were in a major tournament. He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

Where have I said England are any good? Johnson will deal with Bale, as he has done every time they've come face to face.

And as for laughing at England, that's all well and good, but you two won't even remember the last time Wales were in a major tournament. He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

Meh 1958 ... at least we don't go on about '66!

Latest posts