Premiership EPS stats 2017/18

ratsapprentice

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
Didn't do FH's because it's not that interesting at this point. Premiership rugby have changed their site so I can't access the full stats like I used to be able to, hence no "TO's won". Which was somewhat contentious anyway. If you think there's anyone notable that I've missed, let me know and I might add them in.

As Of Rd. 20:
Props
Props.png
Hookers
Hookers.png
Locks
Locks.png
Back Rowers
BR.png
Centres
Centres.png
Wingers
Wingers.png
Scrum Halfs
SH's.png
Full Backs
FB's (2).png

Last edited:
How come Walker has his stats up but not singleton damn it!!!

Looking at that would have
Spencer ahead of Kruis
willis is a beast at should get game time this tour coming up.
Mark Wilson and Gary Graham have performed better than i expected.
Cokasigna not as well as i thought but moving should help.
Marchant has to play.

How come Walker has his stats up but not singleton damn it!!!

Looking at that would have
Spencer ahead of Kruis
willis is a beast at should get game time this tour coming up.
Mark Wilson and Gary Graham have performed better than i expected.
Cokasigna not as well as i thought but moving should help.
Marchant has to play.

Was struggling to think of other hookers to put up, didn't think of Singleton. Don't think he's very close anyway.

Cokanasiga is improving fairly rapidly... he seems to be realising that he's waaay bigger, stronger and faster than pretty much everyone he's playing against.

I found it interesting just how close Te'o and Tuilagi's stats were.

Was struggling to think of other hookers to put up, didn't think of Singleton. Don't think he's very close anyway.

Cokanasiga is improving fairly rapidly... he seems to be realising that he's waaay bigger, stronger and faster than pretty much everyone he's playing against.
What does T. Conceded mean?

Turnovers conceded: knock-ons, strips, intercepts.... that sort of thing. (being penalised for holding on at the ruck doesn't count - that's just a penalty)

Kruis' TO Conceded makes a lot of sense to me, he seems to fumble a fair bit.

I found it interesting just how close Te'o and Tuilagi's stats were.

singleton went to argentina TBF.

Yeh outside Te'o's offloads not much better them at all.

Turnovers conceded: knock-ons, strips, intercepts.... that sort of thing. (being penalised for holding on at the ruck doesn't count - that's just a penalty)

Kruis' TO Conceded makes a lot of sense to me, he seems to fumble a fair bit.
Sinks, Care and Slade's are much higher than they should be IMO... I assume CB is clean breaks? DB though?

How tf has Loz not managed a snigle offload?

How tf has Loz not managed a snigle offload?

He probably has, he's spent more time at FH this season than Centre. But those game's stats aren't included.
I only included games the players played in the position groups above. So Daly's aren't from when he was playing C either.

Except for the locks, most of whom have been flitting between the second and back rows...

Defenders beaten

Aye - and to be clear, that's things like side-steps, hand-offs and boshes: any time where a player is in a position to be tackled/an attempt is being made to tackle, but evades it.

Jeezus Marchant is better than I thought! TRF_Olyy, where u at?
Lots of carries, lots of clean breaks, less passes/assists than the alternatives...where exactly are these stats proving me wrong? ;)

If anything Slade is a shoe in for 13, with JJ out, based on this

Lots of carries, lots of clean breaks, less passes/assists than the alternatives...where exactly are these stats proving me wrong? ;)

If anything Slade is a shoe in for 13, with JJ out, based on this
True, but quins have scored about 4 tries this year, so I think assists can be excused

Lot of posession losses for Slade though.. and Marchant is a demon tackler

Marchant is a quality player and was a big loss for Quins when he was injured mid watch through the season. The World Cup will come too soon for him, but he'll certainly be in the reckoning post 2019. He does everything well and very rarely makes an error.

Latest posts