• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Final Tickets Query

Jackster123

Academy Player
Hi guys I'm looking for a bit of help from people that have experience going to Twickenham. I bought two tickets for my dad as a Christmas present and I remember reading something about transferring the tickets into his name at some point. The final has now crept up on me and I've completed forgot. Is this actually necessary? Do they even check? I'm fairly confident they'll not be too bothered but last thing I want is him going to London only to be turned away. He's obviously got the same surname as me and there's no initials on the ticket but just need confirmation.

Cheers guys.

Hi guys I'm looking for a bit of help from people that have experience going to Twickenham. I bought two tickets for my dad as a Christmas present and I remember reading something about transferring the tickets into his name at some point. The final has now crept up on me and I've completed forgot. Is this actually necessary? Do they even check? I'm fairly confident they'll not be too bothered but last thing I want is him going to London only to be turned away. He's obviously got the same surname as me and there's no initials on the ticket but just need confirmation.

Cheers guys.

In my limited experience of Twickenham (been 3 times now) never had this problem and I'm 99% sure they won't check.

Latest posts