English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Do we have a thread for this already? I couldn't see one, if so

Sale's new kit is reasonably dull/inoffensive, but decent enough I guess.

New home and euro (away is the same as last seasons):

Euro reminds me of Team GB's London 2012 stash
2019-20_KitLaunch_TwitterFB_HomeKit-1455x818.jpg

2019-20_KitLaunch_TwitterFB_AwayKit-1455x818.jpg
2019-20_KitLaunch_TwitterFB_CupKit-1455x818.jpg

Do we have a thread for this already? I couldn't see one, if so

Sale's new kit is reasonably dull/inoffensive, but decent enough I guess.

New home and euro (away is the same as last seasons):

Euro reminds me of Team GB's London 2012 stash
2019-20_KitLaunch_TwitterFB_HomeKit-1455x818.jpg

2019-20_KitLaunch_TwitterFB_AwayKit-1455x818.jpg
2019-20_KitLaunch_TwitterFB_CupKit-1455x818.jpg
What's going on across the stomach on the bottom one?

Best kits are Worcesters. The Bristol one with the all over Bear shadow. Northampton always have a smart home top.

full-home-change-kit-pr.jpg

So I like them.
I like the twist on the Change shirt, I like how they are trying to tie in the obvious and sizeable demographic in Tigers.
It's a shame that the sponsor and shirt number blocks the flow.

I like the home jersey but as you say, the sponsor logo doesn't fit. Kinda like Saints with toolstation

twister.png

Home is decent - there's only so much variation you can manage with hoops, but it looks different enough to stand out from previous years.

Not a fan of the away kit - looks like they handed out empty templates to kids in a doctors waiting room and asked them to colour it in.

twister.png

Home is decent - there's only so much variation you can manage with hoops, but it looks different enough to stand out from previous years.

Not a fan of the away kit - looks like they handed out empty templates to kids in a doctors waiting room and asked them to colour it in.

Isn't that how Sale get their shirts?

twister.png

Oddly enough I think I'd prefer it if the stripes did line up like a continuous spiral. From the video it looks quite clunky from the side.

I love the Amazing Technicolor Dreamkit though. I like it when the away kit is much more adventurous, even if it means we get some real **** ones like, er, most away kits for the last 8 or so years. If only we could buy sponsor-less versions.

"available to pre-order" - so you can buy it for collection? The whole kit?

We've gone with macron....for the next six years
puke GIF

Wearing the training top in pre-season then shirt will be revealed for the opening round

We've gone with macron....for the next six years
puke GIF

Wearing the training top in pre-season then shirt will be revealed for the opening round
we dont see a lot of Macron on this side of the globe but i thought the Scotish ones over the last couple of years had been tidy, generally not good though?

Wasps just want a hug - probably because someone's ripped off the middle pair of legs

wasps.jpg

Latest posts