• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Club Kits

Yes - which is correct for a side-on iconograph (same image of a human would only have 1 leg). Those legs also emerge from the right place (thorax, NOT abdomen)
Fair enough, hadn't thought of that. I can't really comment as our logo isn't exactly great.

i think the weirdest thing is...its not that different (the only changes are bad as mentioned above)

Its facing the other direction...but it was a cartoon wasp...and is now a very similar cartoon wasp

What is interesting from a design point is, most/lots of sporting clubs are changing their badges so that as much as possible is encased within a simple shape (often a shield) so as to make reproduction or printing on clothing easier...this has the four legs which could/can easily peel off clothing etc, the old one was at least largely within the Oval shape...weird

E660HYdXEAUGobv

E67h6qnWQAY8RkA

I picked up Wasps 20/21 home kit for £15 yesterday. No chance will I be forking out full price for a shirt again.

mnd375lellc71.jpg

Tigers away kit
What awakening? They know its a lion sleeping not a tiger, right? Right?

Bristol are still training in that hideous Umbro sprinkles thing from last season. Haven't heard a peep RE kits for 21 onwards and availability was still problematic

Last edited:
I like it too. Quins' kits last season were nice which probably means this season's will be dreadful.

Home kit is inspired by a the kit voted by fans as the greatest Saints kit of all time
Away kit has the name of all season ticket holders who donated the remainder of it (instead of refund) during the pandemic
(Think I've got the facts right there)
Both great PR moves by the club

Last edited:
Still prefer my old 1990 shirt with the proper array of coloured hoops. The only down side is that it is minus the crest but that's how it was in the olden days ;)

6f2cb1f7fa74301a6ab2cc9ce879e373f7651aa2.png

Not bad at all
I really like it and what's nice is they have combined all three teams (Mens, Womens, Netball with same quality kit)

Also interestingly, it's our highest paid kit deal ever and the shirts have zero water consumption, zero wastewater and a 50 percent reduction in energy consumption during the dying phase of production. Plus each shirt contains high performing polyester produced from eight plastic water-bottles

All training kit is here but i actually really like simplicity of it. https://www.wasps-store.co.uk/training/training/

No away kit/3rd kit announced yet so will be interesting to see what Hummel do.

Latest posts