• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Club Kits

True...id rather they just stuck with the old Gosforth Green and White hoops.

What's wrong with that one? beyond the sponsor, of course (which is nothing to do with the kit supplier)

I hate Macron, and they've yet to release a nice shirt; but that one seems pretty inoffensive.
Just think it's a massive stepdown from the last Scotland kit they made (with the old school collar) - not a fan of this new collar at all, nor the Aston Villa arm bands/socks

Just think it's a massive stepdown from the last Scotland kit they made (with the old school collar) - not a fan of this new collar at all, nor the Aston Villa arm bands/socks
Yes, the trim colours are wrong.

It is stated that they cone from the thistle and the saltire colours!!!

Better to have used the tartan colours of dark lilac and dark green.

Announcement tomorrow. Looks White with the training kit style sleeves,

Bath away - not great, but... better than last year.
Away.jpg

Home shirt is tinkered with, but nothing major - officially so that fans who bought last year's shirt can still wear it this year; realistically so that they can put the 2 shirts on the usual alternating 2-year cycle.
Home.jpg

Last edited:
Quite like that home short (the one on the right is the new one, I'm guessing?)

Quite like that home short (the one on the right is the new one, I'm guessing?)
Yes, new one on the left; I don't mind it, but prefer the old one - but there's really not a huge amount in it - I think it's the shoulder bits I'm not keen on for the new one

Just catching up on the Bristol vs sarries game and the sarries away shirt is horrid! Mainly due to the advertising on it and the shorts look like a amateur sides for some reason.

Also similar to a previous seasons Rapids cricket shirt.

How can dark blue and light blue be allowed as different?
I don't know, i guess it works else they wouldn't be allowed it

Latest posts