• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Club Kits

Bath have gone retro.
So retro, they've got Dan Lyle in as a model
img_9110.jpg
TBF the kit on the far left worn by Hamer-Webb is class. Problem with all the new kits now is realistically they are fun to wear to the game but not exactly easy to blend into any other scenario bar a game.

Yeah i agree the quality is good and i like the off field stuff. Guess playing kit design comes down to the club. I play in Gilbert kit and it's probably my favourite overall for fit and durability
Otago currently has Gilbert and their stuff looks good

I guess i should say, the BLK kit is...fine...just their off field stuff is just re branded stuff

Not sure about the black collar and V neck combo. It fits in with the black and grey training kit this year I guess. They did the throw back, retro shirt as voted by the fans thing last year.

Really like the Quins shirt. Shame about the big red and yellow sponsors logo. Straight out of the Saints let's stick a red,white,blue Tool Station logo on it school of design. How to f@#k up a pretty nice shirt.

I like that wasps shirt and the Quins one. Looking forward to the saints away shirt when it comes out.

1661182980168.png
Chiefs cup shirt for 22/23 season, its not actually that bad of a design yet very pink. Never bought one nor do i think i will but still i do kind of like it.

Latest posts