English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
4fIaIje.png

Head says Sarries and Exeter, heart says Gloucester and Saints.

Looking forward to both games, got two fridges full of cider and some pork in the oven since 9!

They're both very interesting games,
On paper Exeter and Sarries should stifle the opposition but Gloucester and Saints have crazy attack when they click so could easily run in a hat full

I expect two home wins but wouldn't be surprised at an upset or two

This game is looking like a cracker already

That Farrell kick, straight outta the 6N. Also don't think Monye knows what the phrase "returned with interest means".

Gloucester have 2 players lying on the wrong side when Gloucester get a turnover and then seems to march Sarries back 10 when Farrell points it out...?

Last edited:
I think saints have more chance today than Gloucester. As much as I rate Cips and always have, he often doesn't control and influence big games in the way you need. Want to be proven wrong today though!

On the subject of protecting the head, Liam Williams arm was quite high in the face of two tacklers before the penalty turnover. That looked more dangerous than the seat belt tackle.

I don't get the breakdown any more , this ref is reffing it differently from the rest of the games I've watched this year

Liking the ref calling advantage over sooner rather than 10m and 10 phases and going back

Damn and theres me hoping for a Chiefs vs Gloucester final :)

Guess any questions over whether Sarries blew their load in the champ cup final have been answered

Not only attacking well but defence is brutal

Latest posts