English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
BE9ojqw.png

Saints definitely dominating and looking more threatening, but both sides making mistakes and Saints should be further ahead.

Reinach praising the Lord that that intercept came this side of Christmas dinner

Worcester's line out was as bad as Saints scrum. Paul Hill looks a shadow of the player many thought he might become.

Hang on, I thought this weekend was proper premiership? Not the pointless cup?

Last edited:
Worcester's line out was as bad as Saints scrum. Paul Hill looks a shadow of the player many thought he might become.

Saints have,

1 all black
2 England props
1 Saxons prop
1 England age grade prop

And are all do some of the worst scrummaging in the premiership somehow.

Question guys. Why do the leceister players tops have letters above the kukri logo (ford has a J and genge has an A)???

WTF has Nowell done to his hair?

Having said that is was nearly as ridiculous before hand.

Question guys. Why do the leceister players tops have letters above the kukri logo (ford has a J and genge has an A)???
Leicester used to use letters rather than numbers for players - lose head was A instead of 1. League rules are you have to use numbers so they had to change but still keep the old school lettering on their shirt.

Leicester used to use letters rather than numbers for players - lose head was A instead of 1. League rules are you have to use numbers so they had to change but still keep the old school lettering on their shirt.
It was sad to see the back of so many traditions sacrificed on the altar of professionalism.

It was sad to see the back of so many traditions sacrificed on the altar of professionalism.
Yeah it was a real pointless bit of vandalism that achieved absolutely nothing. Leicester had letters, Bristol had letters but the other way round (so fullback wore A and loosehead wore O), Bath has no number 13. Were there any others I've forgotten?

Yeah it was a real pointless bit of vandalism that achieved absolutely nothing. Leicester had letters, Bristol had letters but the other way round (so fullback wore A and loosehead wore O), Bath has no number 13. Were there any others I've forgotten?
What do you mean about bath? Sorry,, I'm a bit younger than some of you and can't remember the non pro era aha

What do you mean about bath? Sorry,, I'm a bit younger than some of you and can't remember the non pro era aha
Way to make a guy feel old....!

They just dropped number 13, so outside centre wore 14, right winger 15 and fullback 16. I've always assumed that was why Jeremy Guscott and Mike Tindall (Bath players) both played outside centre but wore number 12 for England, because they didn't want to wear 13.

Way to make a guy feel old....!

They just dropped number 13, so outside centre wore 14, right winger 15 and fullback 16. I've always assumed that was why Jeremy Guscott and Mike Tindall (Bath players) both played outside centre but wore number 12 for England, because they didn't want to wear 13.
Thought Tinds was down to Greenwood's preference for always wearing 13 for superstitious reasons? So in the 03 final Tinds wore 12 at OC and Greenwood 13 at IC.

One of the few times Greenwood wore 12 was in the 97 Lions match which nearly killed him.

Latest posts