1. Nathan Catt
2. Tom Dunn
3. Henry Thomas
4. Matt Garvey (cc)
5. Elliott Stooke
6. Tom Ellis
7. Sam Underhill
8. Francois Louw

16. Ross Batty; 17. Jacques van Rooyen; 18. Max Lahiff; 19. Charlie Ewels; 20. Zach Mercer
21. Max Green; 22. Rhys Priestland; 23. Cooper Vuna

LEICESTER
15 George Worth
14 Jonah Holmes
13 Manu Tuilagi
12 Matt Toomua
11 Jonny May
10 George Ford (c)
9 Ben Youngs

1 Ellis Genge
2 Jake Kerr
3 Dan Cole
4 Harry Wells
5 Graham Kitchener
6 Mike Fitzgerald
7 Brendon O'Connor
8 Sione Kalamafoni

16 Tatafu Polota-Nau; 17 Campese Ma'afu; 18 Joe Heyes; 19 Mike Williams; 20 Will Evans
21 Ben White; 22 Gareth Owen; 23 Jordan Olowofela

I hadn't realised that Leicester had a Gary Owen.

Otherwise, it's Bath forwards against Leicester backs

Louw at 8?

Will be interesting to see the front row battle.
Been playing there since November, doing a decent Pocock impression, and really bringing Underhill on.

I can see both LHP giving the other's THP a torrid time

Dan Cole has been in great form at TH, destroyed Marler last weekend.
When's the last time he put in 2 good performances consecutively?
Actually - when's the last time he put in 2 good performances within 2 months of each other?

Good win last night ,great attacking from backs great breakdown work defence immense.
But scrum is poor Waller done like a skipper by Williams all bar 1 scrum penalty looked stone wall correct to me.
As above Exeter need to find something a tad different at 10 for as from further than 10 out they seem one dimensional does Simmons need to be playing 10 in the plan B role if plan Ais not working ?
Crazy but very interesting year upto 4th after win could be back down to 7/8 after Sunday makes all games important this year.

Good win last night ,great attacking from backs great breakdown work defence immense.
But scrum is poor Waller done like a skipper by Williams all bar 1 scrum penalty looked stone wall correct to me.
As above Exeter need to find something a tad different at 10 for as from further than 10 out they seem one dimensional does Simmons need to be playing 10 in the plan B role if plan Ais not working ?
Crazy but very interesting year upto 4th after win could be back down to 7/8 after Sunday makes all games important this year.
I'm not an expert but I really enjoy watching premiership games. By beating the two most boring teams, Saints showed that spectator rugby is still possible

I'd be interested to hear any thoughts from any Chiefs supporters. For starters, is a one & two Premiership record over the last three games just variance or is it cause for concern? If so, what can it be attributed to?

Looking at the team sheets from the three matches in question, it strikes me that the greatest degree of upheaval has been in the tight five. Are there certain players (LCD / Skinner / Hepburn) who are more important to Exeter being able to strangle the life out of opponents than may have been realised. To be fair, that's not too much of a revelation re: LCD.

When it comes to the backs, comparing last night's game to the Saracens' game, the only difference in the starters was Sam Hill playing 12 against Sarries versus Ollie Devoto last night.

There is an insanely screechy woman at the Glos-Sale game. Actually getting quite annoying.

I'd be interested to hear any thoughts from any Chiefs supporters. For starters, is a one & two Premiership record over the last three games just variance or is it cause for concern? If so, what can it be attributed to?

Looking at the team sheets from the three matches in question, it strikes me that the greatest degree of upheaval has been in the tight five. Are there certain players (LCD / Skinner / Hepburn) who are more important to Exeter being able to strangle the life out of opponents than may have been realised. To be fair, that's not too much of a revelation re: LCD.

When it comes to the backs, comparing last night's game to the Saracens' game, the only difference in the starters was Sam Hill playing 12 against Sarries versus Ollie Devoto last night.

I think there is some concern. Exeter backs (bar Cordero) struggle to create anything. Steenson was poor yesterday IMO, very shoddy kicking out of hand. If a team fronts up to the Exeter heavy runners then they can cause some serious disruption to how they play. Saints defence was brilliant and they took the chances they had very well. Exeter were a bit out of sorts. They need to evolve their game to get to next level.

Latest posts