English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Eaqnanw.png

Hard to call results this round. Particularly with all of the international absentees.

Could be 6 home wins.

Chiefs team to play Gloucester for the 4th time this season.

15 Phil Dollman 14 Santiago Cordero 13 Ian Whitten 12 Sam Hill 11 Tom O'Flaherty 10 Joe Simmonds 9 Nic White

1 Alec Hepburn 2 Jack Yeandle (capt) 3 Tomas Francis 4 Dave Dennis 5 Jonny Hill 6 Dave Ewers 7 Sean Lonsdale 8 Matt Kvesic

16 Elvis Taione 17 Billy Keast 18 Greg Holmes 19 Mitch Lees 20 Richard Capstick 21 Jack Maunder 22 Gareth Steenson 23 Tom Hendrickson

Wasps' attack is ******* dire
Pass behind, pass behind, speculative miss pass out to the wing that is so slow and looping it turns to a hospital pass.
Then do the exact same thing across the pitch to the other wing.

Switched over to the Exeter Gloucester game for the second half and Exeters attack looks even worse than Wasps

Exe need to invest in a 10 cause they're dull as dishwater

This Hendrickson guy bought his nose in the same shop as Strettle

Absolute concorde

Thorley's clearly a very talenehed athlete but he's just about the rawest player Prem back you'll find. Runs sideways constantly, passing is erratic, seems very tactically unaware... I'd find it very concerning if he gets near an England shirt in the next few years.

36 gonna 36

The Exeter player who gave away that incredibly stupid penalty is thanking his lucky stars

Should've started Steenson

I'm all for backing youth but he is significantly better than Simmonds

Should've started Steenson

I'm all for backing youth but he is significantly better than Simmonds
I like joe simmonds he's a good young FH but thats all he is good. He will never give us that edge in attack, i agree with an earlier comment we need to invest in an attacking 10 to replace steeno, simmonds has potential but not sure how high his ceiling is.

I like that chiefs use their academy system to good effect bringing though alot of talant knockimg on the england door but tbh we need to invest in a good 10 but any ideas who is even an option.

Another agile try for Coka.
Good kick through by JJ, but 6" too close to the sideline, necessitating a dive from JC

Latest posts